Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KLM30LBX  (Read 1267 times)
WB0YWW

Ignore
« on: July 04, 2011, 05:54:11 PM »

Is there someone who could direct me to the proper place to get a manual on the KLM30LBX I have picked one up and would like the info on element measurement and boom lengths also stacking distance. I have 2 and would like to stack them  Thank you WB0YWW. rburris@mchsi.com    Robert Burris
N6EY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 05, 2011, 09:50:32 PM »

Email M2 Sales at: sales@m2inc.com.

They did not inherit all of KLM's documentation, but they did inherit the "M", and they have PDF's of many of the manuals - they can help you with stacking as well.

WB0YWW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 07, 2011, 09:12:40 AM »

Thank you I have emailed them, now we will see if they get back to me .  Appreciate the help.                                                              Bob WB0YWW
WB0YWW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 07, 2011, 11:52:06 AM »

Good news they go right back to me with the manual thanks all for reading the post , Im set now 73s   Bob WB0YWW
N4UE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2011, 09:05:05 AM »

Bob, glad you got the info so quick. I was going to send a copy of the Manual, but M2 beat me to it.
These are great antennas. I have a stacked pair (horizontal polarization), top antenna is at 115', with a mast mounted preamp and fed with 7/8" hardline.

gl!
ron
N4UE
WB0YWW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2011, 10:46:01 AM »

Wow Ron sounds like a great set up maybe we can make it on 432 some day, I am running 1 right now at 47 feet and like it I have had one since it was new now I can run 2 I am in Grid EN22 Iowa.   73s gud dxing  Bob WB0YWW
N0UY

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2011, 12:34:39 PM »

Hi Bob and Ron,

I have one too and it's a great antenna. very durable in the ice.  mine has been up at 90 feet since 1994 and weathered some very harsh weather including the April 1997 ice massacre that got a lot of commercial towers and antennas.   It's as sharp as I want it so I wouldn't consider stacking another here.

GL   Ray
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: