Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Morse Code "Glitchen"! Morse Code still alive and well in........  (Read 972 times)
N2RRA

Ignore
« on: July 07, 2011, 06:14:55 AM »

This is not meant to be a serious topic ,but something form you guys to prove to your kids Morse Code is still the bomb.

Just happened to be watching some cartoons to see what my son is viewing this day in age. What messages do they said and stuff. So i came across a pretty cool cartoon for all you gear heads that incorporated morse code. It takes place in a highly technological world so its governed by computers. When a glitch in the evil empires system accured the good guys used morse code to contact a friend prisoned to be saved.

I wrote a topic in "misc" forum about movies that incorporate Ham Radio and as an example of why good old RF and especially morse code is still so important in even today's world it should be somehow translated to kids better. Maybe it'll get kids realizing it is wise to learn every bit of merdern technology but old school technology as well.

It's like "Ying and Yang"!

So if you want to be cool with your kids mention the " Hot Wheels: Battle Force 5 " episode
" Glitchen " to show how Morse Code came in handy and you and morse code is not so outdated to them as they probably think. LOL!

73!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: