Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Where is M3 Electronics?  (Read 5099 times)
VA7ION

Ignore
« on: July 09, 2011, 12:19:32 PM »

Hi there,

I wonder if anybody know if M3 Electronics is still in business. During the years I bought all their products and been extremely satisfied with their performances. Not long ago I checked their website and found only dead links, would be a shame if other hams won't have a chance to build and use their instruments.

---73 --- Ion   VA7ION
KJ4FUU

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 08:29:44 AM »

I recently bought one of their semiconductor analyzer kits, but I had to e-mail them because the sales link was dead. They had a few of the kits left. I don't know how active they are. It's possible they are only part-time. Running a business full-time in a down economy may be more than most hobbyists can handle. I wish them luck.

-- Tom
KL0S

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 12:43:44 PM »

According to Mike W0MNE, one of the co-owners, they were pulling the plug....that's been quite some time ago, at least a year maybe two.  It's a real shame as their gear was very good.....glad I got a complete suite of their test equipment early on.

Dino KL0S
VA7ION

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: July 15, 2011, 03:28:33 PM »

I 100% agree is a real shame they're not around anymore, Dave from Small Wonder Labs must have seen my posting and he confirmed M Cubed is not in business anymore. I hope one day they will be back, in the meantime I wish them best of luck.

Ion VA7ION
W0MNE

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2012, 07:52:54 PM »

Sorry to be posting so long after the initial thread.  It's been a while since I've surfed eHam.  Dino is correct, we closed shop in June 2010.  The why isn't a subject for discussion here but it had nothing to do with sales or quality of the products.  The only reason I'm adding anything to the thread is to let the masses know that, even though M Cubed Electronix no longer exists, I will continue to provide support for all of our products that were purchased for at least the next 18 months.  Feel free to drop me an email at any time - mcubed2@hughes.net.
--73-- Mike  --  W0MNE
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: