Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Jamming 4 Jesus  (Read 4521 times)
KG4YMC

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2011, 02:46:09 PM »

HI, Gosh, just being able to get on 40, 6, and l5, I miss all the fun. In tallhassee we used to have the local nut case, King love, a guy t hat wore a robe and thought he was a dcedent of royality or something , basicly harmless.I got a kick out of putting  all the fruitcakes iin one freq or basket, trouble is they would be like fruitcakes , you could drop them from a high building , and they still wouldn't break . Get on the freq, and tell the guy he should be able to get an american family radio franchise cheap after the missed doomsday  scenaro. Trouble is , the nut cases are the ones that give christianity a bad name  and they are the onely ones that get taken seriiouly . most unfortunite. wonder if any of them are still trying to sell old y2k doomsday books>? Grin kg4ymc
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2011, 11:19:34 PM »

Trouble is , the nut cases are the ones that give Christianity a bad name
and they are the only ones that get taken seriously

This is true of many religions, not just Christianity.
A billion Muslims in the world are peace loving and have family values
virtually indistinguishable from our own. But who do you hear about on the news?
The violent minority extremists.

Why? Because it serves the military-industrial consortiums
to promulgate fear and hate so they may sell more weapons,
thus continuing the cycle of violence, and increasing profits.
Human lives, human rights be damned, sacrificed at the altar of greed and avarice.

It's not just the United States. During the period of apartheid, and despite
world wide boycot of SA, the #1 supplier of military hardware South Africa and
Rhodesia was Israel. Even now there is credible evidence of the IDF (Israel Defense Forces)
selling weapons, weapons technology, & parts to North Korea.
STAYVERTICAL

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 26, 2011, 03:01:03 AM »

Religion is so deeply incorporated in believers that it is one of the few things people will die for.
Take as an example the early christians in Rome, as well as modern day Islamic suicide bombers.
Bombers are not new - around the year 1900, bombers were so prevalent that Marconi had his first radio equipment dismantled
and terminally broken by english customs checking for bombs. An example of history repeating itself!
Religious wars historically have been the most brutal since each combatant deems they have a charter from God.

But really, why is Israel always the transgressor?
How many Jewish suicide bombers do we hear about?
I know the IDF is swift and sure in retribution, but they have a huge problem on their doorstep, with millions of people who wish
them no good will to put it mildly.

Israel has, for the purposes of self preservation, had to make herself as strong as possible in order to simply survive as a state.
Selling some of these innovative technologies to enable further development seems like a good strategy, and lets not forget that the U.S., Russia, and many European countries are doing exactly the same.

Lets not start to paint the picture as billions of peace loving Muslims and an evil IDF.

73s

« Last Edit: July 26, 2011, 03:04:26 AM by STAYVERTICAL » Logged
KG4YMC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: July 26, 2011, 05:34:56 PM »

stay   verticle, thanks for the balance. well, said, didn't want to get into it with the poor misunderstood muslums, now if I could just buy  some concubines, at the christian book store, OK JUST KIDDING FELLOW CHRISTIANS , LIGHTEN UP   Grin KG4YMC   aLSO SOME  CONTEMPORARY CHRISTIAN SONGS ARE MORE ANNOITED THAN OTHER , BECAUSE THEY PLAY THE HELL OUT OF THEM  ON WAY FM .BUT THATS  A DIFFERNT TOPIC .. I used to get a kick out of hearing the local chirstian station say " positive uplighting music, then do that mark shults song about his son in a coma " can you hear me " ? whats wrong with this picture ?
KG4YMC

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2011, 02:05:56 PM »

oh, on my last comment was suppose to read uplifting music . Nothing agaist the song but it got overplayed to the point of rediculous. If he record a song that God answered his prayer  later woud have been good. We had local  teenage girl that was hit on her atv whe ran a stopsign. she was in coma  and in fact is now in rehab and doing ok , thanks to prayer , so didn't mean to joke on it , just point is sometimes religous people shoot themselves in there owne foot , its the nut cases you hear about , and never the victory, God Bless, kg4ymc
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: