Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Is there a way to send my eHam bio page via e-mail?  (Read 1277 times)
WY3X

Ignore
« on: October 20, 2011, 10:34:34 AM »

When looking at my callsign page, there's nothing in the URL that, if I cut and pasted the URL in an e-mail, that would direct someone to "my" callsign on eHam.net. Is there anything I can add to the URL that will take someone directly to my eHam callsign page?
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2011, 01:27:39 PM »

http://www.eham.net/ehamforum/smf/index.php?action=profile;u=481393
WY3X

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2011, 02:23:38 PM »

Thanks Dennis, that wasn't exactly what I had in mind. By "profile", I mean what shows up on your screen if you type someone's callsign into the "CALL SEARCH" box. The link you provided doesn't show my bio or photo. I thought of trying to open "only this frame" after getting the info on my screen, hoping it would provide a direct link, but that doesn't work. Thanks, -Web (WY3X)
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2011, 12:00:42 AM »

How about just taking a 'screen shot' of the page you want to send and converting it into a file you can save.  Yes, you only get what's on the screen, but just scroll down and take another screen shot if your profile is longer than what you can see on just one screen.

I assume you may be running windows--just type 'screen shot' into the windows help search box and the system will tell you how to do it.
K7UNZ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 01, 2011, 11:23:19 AM »

Web, think you're mixing-up two different things.

Typing a call into the call sign look up box does not give you your eham profile...it connects to the QRZ.com call sign data base.

Clicking on "profile" at the top of the page in eham gives you your eham profile data.

Jim/k7unz
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: