Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some nut case ve7kfm on 14.272......  (Read 25757 times)
VE7RF

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 02, 2012, 06:08:55 AM »

........always the source of reliable, unexaggertated, factual information.

It makes my head spin just trying to read the half-English gibberish with ##### and everything else.

Here's the bottom line.  I don't condone ANYTHING  that goes on 14.273   It's a disgrace.  Wear headphones if you listen to 20m ssb.  It's a virtual stalemate.  Just consider it one freq that you can never use on 20m.  It's a complete write off.  The good news is, there are lot's  of other 20M freqs to use..and other bands..and other modes. I'd leave it at that..and just move on.   
N8YX

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 02, 2012, 10:19:59 AM »

........always the source of reliable, unexaggertated, factual information.

It makes my head spin just trying to read the half-English gibberish with ##### and everything else.

Try running it through the Google translator and see what you get.
W5LMM

Ignore
« Reply #32 on: July 02, 2013, 04:44:29 PM »

He is an Awful, Awful man.  (acts more like a little boy)

Today they were having the 13 original colonies special event, and he was completely disrupting the stations on 20m with evil comments, and extremely foul language.

He is no longer keeping to 14.273 or 14.313

I can't wait to hear the news that he has passed away. (more than likely from a stroke) He is a constant irritation, and will be missed by nobody.
K4RVN

Ignore
« Reply #33 on: July 02, 2013, 05:05:11 PM »

Good to see you posting Tom.
I stay off that frequency. Miss your help on amplifiers.

Frank
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #34 on: July 02, 2013, 06:57:25 PM »

I have listened to him on a few occasions and the one thought that keeps going through my head is why on earth would anybody switch on their radio just to raise their blood pressure?
I turn on my radio to have fun, not to waste hours of my day just arguing and giving speeches that no one want to hear!  This guy must really be lonely and pissed off with the world to just spend his remaining days fighting with other idiots and just wasting his life over nothing.
KE7TMA

Ignore
« Reply #35 on: July 02, 2013, 11:58:00 PM »

I wonder if he was licensed in the USA would he be removed from the bands. Free speech in a public place is not the same as operating on the amateur bands. Just my opinion.

In spite of your opinion free speech exists on the amateur band.  You are free to spin that dial if it gets your panties in a twist, of course.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2013, 01:49:18 AM »

I wonder if he was licensed in the USA would he be removed from the bands. Free speech in a public place is not the same as operating on the amateur bands. Just my opinion.

In spite of your opinion free speech exists on the amateur band.  You are free to spin that dial if it gets your panties in a twist, of course.

To answer the question yes he would be removed.
SWMAN

Ignore
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2013, 03:42:42 AM »

Yes, but I really doubt that our lovely FCC would do anything about it.
G3RZP

Ignore
« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2013, 03:47:14 AM »

It took them a long time to get K1MAN off.
KE7TMA

Ignore
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2013, 11:12:12 AM »

To answer the question yes he would be removed.

Only if he was interfering with a commercial operation.  K1MAN is still on the air, remember?
BUBSMASH

Ignore
« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2013, 09:06:30 PM »

You know I really hate to post a posting such as this but really I mean you all have had to of been talking about this guy for years now. Really in my eyes just from quickly scanning on what has been going on which I really could care less to see the whole story I quickly scanned up on all of this and it pretty well made me yawn actually. I actually see every single one of you posting on this post as being just as childish as what is going on.
I really have not been here for all that long and I even know myself that it all seems to be another Oprah gathering to me. I really think its time to grow a pair now dont you?
Better thing to do would be to ignore everything deaden the lines go to a different frequency but do you think everyone will do that? NO Why? This posting shows why that will never happen. See the way I see it the people that are meddling as well as complaining are not a part of any solution but a big part of the problem. Sorry but that is just my two cents.
These are the types of people that get on the air themselves to nit pick every little wrong doing by others yet they never step back to look if they are not doing anything wrong themselves. None of us are perfect in this world and there will always be others out there that could really be doing other things than meddling about others that do strange things.
Like honestly who cares go do your DX stuff or go build an antenna build another radio do anything but doing with what you ALL are doing here.
All as I know is I do anything BUT follow along with things such as: Did you know that so and so is doing this this and this DONKEY PUNCH its CHILDISH plain and simple. You all need to learn to twist the dial and move some where else. If you have kids maybe for that time being maybe you should go out and get some fresh air with them get the gloves out dust them off and throw a ball back and forth for a while honestly I see this as being another Oprah show which is nothing but garbage but then again most all TV is getting to be junk.
Yes I have allot of run on sentences do I care to fix it no as I already have spent WAY too long posting with what I have already posted on this childish subject.
NJ1K

Ignore
« Reply #41 on: July 04, 2013, 04:52:35 AM »

Mighty entertaining stuff there BUBSMASH... Really....
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #42 on: July 04, 2013, 01:28:23 PM »

It took them a long time to get K1MAN off.

He may be quiet, but his case hasn't (to the best of my knowledge) been finalized yet.
CHARLESPG

Ignore
« Reply #43 on: July 04, 2013, 02:06:20 PM »

on one rant after another....not much info is given about him but its almost like CB quality....
He's been on the air  since I got my license in 2010  ignore him ,the authorities  in Canada don't care Undecided
W5LMM

Ignore
« Reply #44 on: July 04, 2013, 10:31:39 PM »

"BubSmash"  You OBVIOUSLY did not read my post.

I said he was NO LONGER limiting himself to the 2 frequencies he typically occupies.   He is actively interfering in QSO's and contests/special events on OTHER frequencies.

and this has to stop.   Everyone in the world practically knows where this assbag lives.     Just sayin...
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 10:33:56 PM by W5LMM » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3] 4 5 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: