Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: some nut case ve7kfm on 14.272......  (Read 29411 times)
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #60 on: August 16, 2013, 08:04:31 PM »

"BubSmash"  You OBVIOUSLY did not read my post.

I said he was NO LONGER limiting himself to the 2 frequencies he typically occupies.   He is actively interfering in QSO's and contests/special events on OTHER frequencies.

and this has to stop.   Everyone in the world practically knows where this assbag lives.     Just sayin...

Are you sure it's him, or someone who had recorded him? that the problem. As far as I know he's on 14.273, 14.275 and or 14.313. I also know that there are some ham operators (Who will remain nameless) who record signals off the radio for the sole purpose of malicious interfering. I know for a fact that these individuals has done it to me, cause interference on the 80 meter band. One local ham called me on the phone, while he was in Florida and asked me if I was 80 meters, and I told him no. I don't have any antenna and all my radios are in storage because we are remodeling our house.

Todd N9OGL
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #61 on: August 17, 2013, 01:35:20 PM »

"BubSmash"  You OBVIOUSLY did not read my post.

I said he was NO LONGER limiting himself to the 2 frequencies he typically occupies.   He is actively interfering in QSO's and contests/special events on OTHER frequencies.

and this has to stop.   Everyone in the world practically knows where this assbag lives.     Just sayin...

Are you sure it's him, or someone who had recorded him? that the problem. As far as I know he's on 14.273, 14.275 and or 14.313. I also know that there are some ham operators (Who will remain nameless) who record signals off the radio for the sole purpose of malicious interfering. I know for a fact that these individuals has done it to me, cause interference on the 80 meter band. One local ham called me on the phone, while he was in Florida and asked me if I was 80 meters, and I told him no. I don't have any antenna and all my radios are in storage because we are remodeling our house.

Todd N9OGL

Hey Todd .......I'm guessing enough time has passed in your sentencing and probationary period that you're now allowed to use the internet for all kinds of things! I also heard that you got let go from Wal-Mart as well....behave yourself Todd.Oh and by the way.....how are things going between you and the FCC, did they ban you from the Amateur Radio bands legally yet? Enquiring minds and all that stuff.....
N9OGL

Ignore
« Reply #62 on: August 17, 2013, 07:25:43 PM »

If memory serves me, this is about Karol and NOT me. I think YOU should behave yourself, VE7DCW and not hijack a thread, to change the subject.

BTW I find it interesting that you're friends on that one website LIED about Karol and his discussion to another ham operator about creamy cucumbers AKA cucumber salads. But it's just like them to LIE about stuff, and have other HAM operators, who I might add aren't very intelligent believe those lies. I mean Ham operators aren't the brightest people in the world, I think a rock is a little smarter. It also like them to go to a TROLL site and post that I was on here posting, so they can get other Ham radio operator TROLLS to come on and cause problems. You're the first, lets see who follows..

Todd N9OGL
VE7DCW

Ignore
« Reply #63 on: August 18, 2013, 12:43:50 AM »

If memory serves me, this is about Karol and NOT me. I think YOU should behave yourself, VE7DCW and not hijack a thread, to change the subject.

BTW I find it interesting that you're friends on that one website LIED about Karol and his discussion to another ham operator about creamy cucumbers AKA cucumber salads. But it's just like them to LIE about stuff, and have other HAM operators, who I might add aren't very intelligent believe those lies. I mean Ham operators aren't the brightest people in the world, I think a rock is a little smarter. It also like them to go to a TROLL site and post that I was on here posting, so they can get other Ham radio operator TROLLS to come on and cause problems. You're the first, lets see who follows..

Todd N9OGL

Hey Todd ..... you're the one defending your pal Karol! .....but no problem, birds of a feather huh..... say Todd are we ever going to hear another one of those totally off the wall rants we heard you do on 20 meters awhile back? .......it was a classic N9OGL meltdown! "I was here first.......!" Wow! ...... you were'nt behaving to well then.....it was classic Todd,keep'em coming 

Grin
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 4 [5]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: