Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RME 4350 CRYSTAL CALIBRATOR  (Read 1547 times)
W4OP

Ignore
« on: November 16, 2011, 02:37:17 PM »

Does anyone on the group have a 4350A and  can give me the location of the crystal calibrator toggle switch: from the bottom of the black escutcheon and in from the right edge of the escutcheon.

Tnx,
Dale W4OP
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 16, 2011, 07:48:06 PM »

The manual can be downloaded here: http://bama.edebris.com/manuals/rme/rme4350a/

In answer to the question: From the bottom right hand corner of the escutcheon, about an inch above and an inch to the left, there is a toggle switch with a bat handle that moves horizontally. Another way to find it is immediately below the round S-Meter on the right side.

The calibrator is ON when the switch handle is flipped to the right, OFF when it points to the left.

Never change a password on a Friday                
W4OP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 16, 2011, 08:55:33 PM »

Thanks,
I have the manual and know the approx location. I was hoping someone with a dial calipers could give me exact dimensions. I'll go with some WEB photos I have.
I have added a simple product detector using the rear panel jacks so now have product detection with AGC- a really nice improvement.
Tnx,
Dale W4OP
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 16, 2011, 09:03:52 PM »

When I first saw the question I wondered if you had low vision and were in the process of learning the controls on the RME.............

Never change a password on a Friday                
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: