Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Radio City  (Read 2209 times)
K2JF

Ignore
« on: November 23, 2011, 09:25:07 AM »

I did a search on these folks in Minnesota and came up with nothing in this forum, but wound up buying a 756 pro III from them the other day anyway. I really had never heard of them. But I must say they were great to deal with. They don't seem to advertise their ham gear all that much. They fly under the radar. They sell new and used ham gear and telescopes too. I couldn't be happier with them. The radio arrived in great condition.
KB0XR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2011, 06:06:43 AM »

They've managed to survive in the tough Twin City area.  Others didn't.  Electronic Center, PAL Electronics, TNT Radio all fell by the wayside.  Too many people go into Radio City, play with the radios, and then go online to avoid the sales tax.  I've been a sporadic customer myself but always treated well there.

KB0XR
N0CGF

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 04:46:34 PM »

The first time I bought a radio from Radio City was in March of 1993,  It was a used mint like new Kenwood TS-940SAT that is still in use today.  Over the years I have continued to purchase Ham equipment and supplies from them at their store in the metro area and at hamfest. No complaints here. They do give Great Service !!    73's   N0CGF Dennis
AC0JX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2011, 07:21:21 PM »

I have purchased several radios and other gear from them over the years.  They know their stuff, great service.  They deserve to have survived when others have not.
KO0Q

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 08, 2011, 06:53:50 AM »

Radio City is a few blocks from my home.  Great service!!

Gary KOØQ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: