Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Are we allow to talk to Space Aliens on HAM frequency ?  (Read 9819 times)
AE6ZW

Ignore
« on: December 10, 2011, 11:20:27 AM »

I wonder if anyone had successful communication with any aboard UFO or any space aliens  ?   
I guess it is not against a law to talk to them, as long as they have HAM license from their government, but since we probably don't have agreement , we probably can not pass third party traffic.
I wonder what would be the best frequency to use  146.520 MHz ( FM ) or 144.200 MHz ( SSB ) ?
any opinion ?
ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2011, 11:41:09 AM »

I wonder if anyone had successful communication with any aboard UFO or any space aliens  ?   
I guess it is not against a law to talk to them, as long as they have HAM license from their government, but since we probably don't have agreement , we probably can not pass third party traffic.
I wonder what would be the best frequency to use  146.520 MHz ( FM ) or 144.200 MHz ( SSB ) ?
any opinion ?
  To be honest, I have often heard aliens communicating with each other.  The best place to copy them is between 27 and 28 Mhz, and in close proximity to the Southern US border.
KE3WD

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2011, 04:43:58 PM »

They just use the local 2 meter repeaters around here, nobody else does...

WB0KSL

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 10, 2011, 04:59:38 PM »

Talk to them all you want.  I don't think, however, that the contacts can be claimed toward DXCC or other awards.

73 de WB0KSL
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 10, 2011, 09:23:42 PM »

Talk to them all you want.  I don't think, however, that the contacts can be claimed toward DXCC or other awards.

RATS!  And I have only one more to make my 100th contact!
KE4YOG

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 11, 2011, 02:36:32 AM »

At times I herthat e them on 14.313. I know that they must be aliens and not famaliar with ham radio rules, regulations or traditions. I am sure that the the use of English may fool you but it is an attempt to communicate with use. They got their knowledge of English after copied the language from a group of prisoners so that their English is corrupted.
AC4RD

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 11, 2011, 06:02:39 AM »

Those Grays don't QSL worth a darn, either.
KE4YOG

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 11, 2011, 08:24:19 AM »

It isnt that dont QSL but their BURO keeps things screwed. 20 light years there, 20 back. We should have it in a few years. Patience.
ONAIR

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 11, 2011, 08:57:12 AM »

any opinion ?
   If you ever did have contact with a UFO, the Feds might very likely be at your door, seizing your equipment, and swearing you to secrecy!  Lots of valuable military goodies could be on that spacecraft.  Wasn't there some military guy who claimed that the transistor was reverse engineered from the saucer that was downed in Roswell NM in 1947??
MAGNUM257

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: December 11, 2011, 11:18:57 AM »

I've never worked an alien, but I did get a chance to see their shack when I was abducted...
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: December 11, 2011, 11:24:27 AM »

357:  Did you happen to notice if my QSL card was on their wall?
STAYVERTICAL

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2011, 12:40:04 PM »

Nikola Tesla claimed to have received transmissions from Mars while doing his experiments in worldwide power transmission in Colorado Springs, but he was coy about whether he responded.
I suspect he may have received some information which may explain his engineering accomplishments, such as inventing radio, the A.C. induction motor, modern electrical power transmission systems, particle beams etc.

In any case this would qualify him as the worlds first ham, and the first DX contact, although possibly as an SWL.

73s.
« Last Edit: December 11, 2011, 12:41:54 PM by STAYVERTICAL » Logged
N5RWJ

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: December 11, 2011, 12:51:11 PM »

Nikola Tesla claimed to have received transmissions from Mars while doing his experiments in worldwide power transmission in Colorado Springs, but he was coy about whether he responded.
I suspect he may have received some information which may explain his engineering accomplishments, such as inventing radio, the A.C. induction motor, modern electrical power transmission systems, particle beams etc.

In any case this would qualify him as the worlds first ham, and the first DX contact, although possibly as an SWL.

73s.

Pronely ,it was Edition he was talking about
N5RWJ

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: December 11, 2011, 12:53:28 PM »

No you can't unless it's an emergency.
WB6THE

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: December 11, 2011, 02:45:33 PM »

It is perfectly legal as long as you stay within the frequency privileges of your license class.
Note, however, a USA FCC licensed amateur operator must operate equipment that is
permanently installed in an operational spacecraft located outside earth orbit and said
spacecraft must be travelling at greater than Celarus. Watch out for Doppler Shift.

For more information become fully familiar with FCC Rules and Regualtions Part 13 subsection
3.88 e^8 and-or listen to George Noorey on Coast-To-Coast AM radio.

Pages: [1] 2 3 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: