Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering---  (Read 12289 times)
AK7V

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 09, 2014, 12:22:07 PM »

Huge fan of DX Engineering here.  Always my first stop.
K4JK

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 12, 2014, 07:22:00 AM »

Hard to go wrong with DXE, spent a lot of money there and never been disappointed or let down.

Closest you can get to a sure thing IMO.

ex W4HFK
KM4AH

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: June 13, 2014, 04:38:57 AM »

I bought a coax switch from DX Engineering and one of the positions was bad. They replaced the switch which you would expect. What I didn't expect was that they sent me the replacement before they got the bad unit back.
WA7PRC

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2014, 02:02:19 PM »

I'll chime-in, in regard to DX Engineering (and their sister company, Summit Racing).  "Top notch" is an appropriate term.  They're top notch in EVERY area... products, pricing, and service. They set the mark to which others must meet in order to stay in business.

When I was getting ready to erect my US Tower TX-472 tower + several antennas, I realized I would need several hundred feet of feedline. I purchased a 500' spool of their very good DXE400MAX cable for an EXCELLENT price, along with a bag of their fine UHF male (aka "PL-259") fittings. It all arrived on my doorstep very quickly, from their shipping dock some 2000 miles away. Then, due to cockpit error, I needed a replacement SS u-bolt for the yagi boom-mast clamp assembly. A phone call to George again, and it was on its way to me.

vy 73,
Bryan WA7PRC
AC2JO

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: June 20, 2014, 02:52:22 PM »

Another win for DX Engineering! I get my orders within 1-2 days, and as another ham points out, they make me feel like the most important customer on earth. Frequent updates on order and shipping status each and every time.

They are always my first choice when I need something.
N5RQW

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 20, 2014, 04:11:07 PM »

after running a palstar 4:1 balun  that would overheat with 1 kw I purchased a 10 kw balun from dx engineering and have solved my problem. would recommend these 4:1 dx engineering balun's courteous service ,fast shipping. n5rqw
N5INP

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: June 21, 2014, 04:06:53 PM »

Well looks like I need to set up an account and order some supplies from DX engineering!  Cheesy

HS0ZIB

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: June 28, 2014, 09:17:18 PM »

Being located overseas (south Thailand), it can be difficult and expensive to purchase quality amateur radio equipment.

I always rely on DX Engineering to supply me with these items, as well as sound advice.

I recently spent several thousand USD on the purchase of their Thunderbolt 80/40/30 metre vertical antenna and associated test equipment, cables etc.

After a short delay to confirm my identify, (understandable for an overseas, credit-card purchase), the products were promptly shipped in substantial and strong packages to my QTH.

The hassle and extra expense that I subsequently incurred from the Thai Customs office was something else, but no surprise to me as a long-time resident of Thailand.

So, full marks to DX Engineering and I'll write a detailed review of their Thunderbolt product once I have fully installed and tested it.
NE8P

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: July 19, 2014, 05:40:57 AM »

Quality of product, ease of ordering, shipping confirmation and status info, and delivery time all meet or exceed my expectations.  I've never had a negative experience with DX Engineering.  Highly recommended!

Mike, NE8P
W9FIB

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: July 19, 2014, 07:14:49 AM »

Any company that would send a free hat with an order has got to be a good company!
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: