Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: MFJ Part Two  (Read 11754 times)
WA7URV

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: June 29, 2012, 12:55:39 PM »

As soon as I saw the comment that included the word "cheerleaders," the hook set.

When I am a return customer, I do it because in my first purchase, I received value for what I paid, whether it was value in the product itself or the value of customer service associated with the purchase.  I guess if I then tout the company here, I am labeled a "cheerleader", likely with a derogatory intent.  (At least I think most references to cheerleaders here are not positive statements.)

Well, I will accept being called a cheerleader or a KoolAid drinker, because I think it's OK to praise a company or product if I've had a good e pertinence with it.  I know that not everyone else has good experiences; sometimes I think others bring on the bad experiences themselves -- but that's for a different forum, I think.

Anyway, I've bought several products from MFJ, and the last one I purchased I had a problem with it.  But I hadn't discovered the problem until well past its warranty.  After explaining the situation to MFJ in a single phone call, I was informed that a replacement product was on the way along with return postage.  I got it quickly and it worked to specs.

I couldn't ask for more.  Call me a cheerleader.  I will gladly cheerlead for MFJ with the level of service and value for the price I pay!

- Phil, WA7URV
WY4J

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: July 03, 2012, 05:41:36 PM »

Very well stated Phil...Count me in as a cheerleader, a label I proudly wear specially for standing up for MY country and our American workforce. I can understand the negativism if it originates in a foreign country. Hey, I would gladly purchase their products if they made something worth purchasing. What I cannot stand is the "hater" (that's a new word for many here) mentality many hams exhibit. As for me, in the 36 years that I've been in this hobby I have purchased many and I mean many MFJ products and have never had a problem. I even purchased something on Ebay that was missing a couple of knobs. I called MFJ and they put them in the mail free of charge. I have owned their antennas, a couple of amps, a few meters, keyers just to name a few and never a single hiccup. Maybe I'm an anomaly but do I have to lie just to be able to run with the herd?
WA8MEA

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2012, 04:53:39 AM »

Count me in as an MFJ CHEERLEADER!

http://thechive.files.wordpress.com/2010/10/cheerleader-funny-stupid15.jpg
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: