Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Why was my post deleted  (Read 21310 times)
KI4SDY

Ignore
« Reply #45 on: January 31, 2012, 07:07:38 AM »

Since you are not willing to do anything productive about this issue, I greatly appreciate that!  Grin
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #46 on: January 31, 2012, 11:35:12 AM »

OMG. You are being argumentative for the sake of being argumentative. I am not even arguing with you, and you are nitpicking every word I write for no reason other than that is what you do....

Not to be rude or mean, but you're just realizing that?  That is one reason that I ignore that person.  Too bad that ignore doesn't include his spew-fests that other people quote.  Unfortunately, the guideline "Ignore the troublemaker and he'll go away"  just doesn't apply to him.
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #47 on: January 31, 2012, 12:14:02 PM »

Not to be rude or mean, but you're just realizing that?

There are thousands of users of this forum. I cannot memorize every kook, and I have not had any experience with him before this thread. But I know his kind. They live for having the last word. So I ignored him. I can no longer see any of his posts, from past, or present.
« Last Edit: January 31, 2012, 12:25:40 PM by N4NYY » Logged
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #48 on: January 31, 2012, 01:51:15 PM »

I do understand that, but after a while these people tend to stand out. 

I don't like using the ignore button, but its one way to let you know who the arguers are--if you use it for that purpose.  Of course, I've been insulted and called down so many times by him--whom I don't know from a hole in the wall and vice versa--that I really don't care how much he spouts off anymore.  That poor soul lives to argue, and the way his posts are made, with italics and underlining, just goes to show that he has many, many problems and should be pitied.
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #49 on: January 31, 2012, 03:33:28 PM »

I do understand that, but after a while these people tend to stand out. 

I don't like using the ignore button, but its one way to let you know who the arguers are--if you use it for that purpose.  Of course, I've been insulted and called down so many times by him--whom I don't know from a hole in the wall and vice versa--that I really don't care how much he spouts off anymore.  That poor soul lives to argue, and the way his posts are made, with italics and underlining, just goes to show that he has many, many problems and should be pitied.

I pretty much hang out on Boatanchors, Elmers, DXing, Mods/Repairs, and straggle on a few others. I pretty much have a gentlemen's agreement with AC5UP, that he is allowed to verbally abuse me as long as he elmers and mentors my hobby. As you can see from my QRZ page, I am about 45 years old, but am probably closer to 15 years old in ham years. I had to restart the engines for my electronic training from the mid 1980's. Tubes have been a challenge as I had no experience with them.

So, I welcome abuse in exchange for knowledge. It has worked out well for me on Boatanchors, and I have made some nice restorations, and provided a some fodder for laughs for the elder statesmen of the ham hobby.
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #50 on: January 31, 2012, 07:39:52 PM »

Now I'm supposed to help you phix phugly Philco's ??

Shoulda' taken up archeology for a hobby. Could spend my spare time digging through landfills for Heathshkit parts instead...

Yo...   Vinnie...   Is Governor Christie too big to fail?                
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #51 on: February 01, 2012, 05:29:37 AM »

Now I'm supposed to help you phix phugly Philco's ??

Yes
N4JTE

Ignore
« Reply #52 on: February 01, 2012, 03:17:23 PM »

George, please feel free too lock this thread, nothing left to say that has not been said, blame it on me!
Regards to all,
Bob
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #53 on: February 01, 2012, 07:56:27 PM »

George, please feel free too lock this thread, nothing left to say that has not been said, blame it on me!
Regards to all,
Bob

Amen
KI4SDY

Ignore
« Reply #54 on: February 01, 2012, 08:03:43 PM »

I don't think someone who has not participated in a discussion should show up on a string and ask for it to be shut down. Pretty rude!   Lips sealed

Besides, there are some comments that need to be addressed first. As an example:

Many of the posts on this string are off-topic, insulting and slanderous. They should be removed, if moderation on eHam.net is in fact fair and equal. Wink

There are also posts on this page that seem to be an admission of some type of unnatural fetish relationship being carried out on eHam.net. As a site that is open to all ages, I think this is highly inappropriate and review of any posts by those involved is in order to eliminate such activity from the site.  Shocked

I would also like to point out that those who are claiming to "ignore" me are in fact following me around the site and or repeatedly making insulting comments. They are the product of a flawed moderation policy!   Sad
« Last Edit: February 04, 2012, 08:03:15 AM by KI4SDY » Logged
K1CJS

Ignore
« Reply #55 on: February 02, 2012, 04:43:07 AM »

Both you, Vinnie, and Nelson are hoots!  Nice to see that not everyone here takes themselves so seriously.

Speaking of which, 'SDY--Following YOU around the site?  Oh, puleeze!  You flatter yourself.

Added--BTW, I agree.  Nothing more to be said that already hasn't been said.
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:02:42 AM by K1CJS » Logged
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #56 on: February 02, 2012, 05:29:10 AM »

Amen!

Vince
N0YXB

Ignore
« Reply #57 on: February 02, 2012, 05:31:08 AM »

Oh wait, I should have said, AmenCheesy   Wink  Roll Eyes

Vince
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #58 on: February 02, 2012, 06:15:55 AM »

There are also posts on this page that seem to be an admission of some type of unnatural fetish relationship being carried out on eHam.net.

HOT DAMN !!!

Can we delay locking this thread in light of the new argument presented? Anything involving animal sacrifice or a livestock fetish has my attention.............

Yo...   Vinnie...   Is Governor Christie too big to fail?                
KI4SDY

Ignore
« Reply #59 on: February 02, 2012, 06:27:05 AM »

Some people are in denial, while continuing to commit the acts they profess not to. I am not surprised!  Wink
« Last Edit: February 03, 2012, 05:27:46 AM by KI4SDY » Logged
Pages: Prev 1 2 3 [4] 5 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: