Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: G3UUR vs W8JI  (Read 3213 times)
VK2FXXX

Ignore
« on: January 26, 2012, 01:48:43 PM »

This would be a more appropriate place to sort out the issues.

Ok,so Dave I spent some time using the eHam search function,to track down the alleged attacks on Breune on this forum.. So far I came up with only the two that I posted before. Perhaps there are more?
here they are again.
Eham
on Sept 08 2011
W8JI
The worse thing in the world is to take the reflected wave model and try to use it inside the source. That's what Bruene did when the conjugate match mess got started.
eHam
 on may 4 2010
W8JI
In my opinion something useful and interesting has turned into two very polarized sides with one side being totally wrong (the Warren Bruene theory)  and the other not always being correct in all cases.

Thats all I could find.
I could not find the statement about Bruene setting back amplifier theory years,or similar.
Heres one from QRZ 20 12 2011
W8JI
You just proved Warren Bruene's QST series on PA behavior wrong with one simple load pull. :-)

another from QRZ
22 12 2011
W8JI
The end result of measuring 15-20 PA stages under various conditions was the data mostly disagreed with Bruene's conclusions, and only in small areas disagreed with Maxwell. Since there was a lot of personal stuff going on, any hope of having a logical educational agreement was lost, I just bowed out of the debate.

You were there for those Dave.
I enjoyed that discussion and read it several times.
You were both very civil which made for a n enjoyable read.
I see you mildly defending Bruene in that thread.
G3UUR
Years ago, Warren Bruene pointed out that you have to have a whole number of 180 degree delays between the active devices in the PA and the point of doing the load-pull test to get a true picture of what the active device is really doing, and he's right. Or did he get this wrong as well, Tom? Every opportunity you get, you seem to delight in pointing out he got something else wrong. What have you got against this guy?

Any how if you could call these ,attacks,slurs,whatever ,they seem pretty feeble attempts .If they are attempts at all.
G3UUR
Not liking Tom is very different to bearing him ill-will and I'd be quite happy to leave him alone if he stops attacking Warren Bruene for no good reason.
The last "attack" was in December last year.on QRZ . what is your criteria for the attacks having stopped?An apology?

You two have a history of argument.
I suggest that you have an ulterior motive to come here and argue with Tom. Perhaps partly to defend your friend,but I suggest mostly you are driven by spite .
Of course I could be wrong ,and if you can point me to some more evidence to show Tom attacking Bruene,I would like to see it.

Now,go ahead and stick it to him Dave. I dont mind that at all.But please dont take us all here for fools.
I dont believe Tom needs  defending here. He can hold his own.
I believe that your motives need to be questioned.

Brendan
« Last Edit: January 27, 2012, 05:07:41 AM by VK2FXXX » Logged
K1DA

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2012, 07:47:55 PM »

Apparently it is now politically incorrect to point out mistakes.  I'll cast my lot with W8JI. 
KB4QAA

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2012, 11:28:41 PM »

Now Brendan, Dave has set the ground rules that because  Bruene is ill and unable to participate on the internet, AND he has not been notified the others are talking about his theories, that Tom cannot discuss the theories.

Turnabout is fair play, Walt W2DU is similarly ill.   

Therefore No one may discuss these matters until both men recover or .....

*What?  Isn't that how science works?*   Smiley  I, didn't think so.  Dave uses odd arguments.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: