Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: NY4PD Lost ham  (Read 20299 times)
AD4C2006

Ignore
« on: March 19, 2012, 01:46:54 PM »

Does anyone knows where in this planet is my old friend Bryan Da Silva NY4PD who suddenly disapeared from Lake Worth,FL one day without saying anybody bye?
We are missing him and wonder if he died or not because he was telling us he was sick and did not know how long he was going to last.
Some hams said he has ripped off them with radios, so far as I know he was a good guy for me.
If you happens to have any information please writte me an email to my personal address at qrz.com
Thanks

Hector
AD4C
KD8DEY

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2012, 08:53:18 PM »

According to the FCC Data base he is in Boynton Beach. call still active.
K0OD

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 20, 2012, 08:52:22 AM »

Did you check Mugshots.com?    Seriously!

and I think his name is actually "BRIAN R SILVA," right?
« Last Edit: March 20, 2012, 08:53:59 AM by K0OD » Logged
KE4ZHN

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 11, 2012, 11:01:49 AM »

Hector, Do yourself a favor and forget this ham ever existed! I personally know two fellow amateurs here in Florida who had lots of gear stolen from them by that slime ball. He lied about having a terminal illness and used to "borrow" fellow hams gear pretending to work on it for them and set it up for audio. Then he would sell the gear out from under them! I will not mention their calls here to save them embarrassment, but one is now a silent key. He lost a Kenwood TS850 in mint shape, an SB220, a Nye Viking tuner and other gear. Another friend of mine lost a complete Kenwood TS2000 station including an amp( Al 811H) a w2ihy 8 band eq and a heil goldline. This is why he suddenly disappeared Hector. The guy used to say he had terminal lung cancer and in the same breath on the air brag about climbing a 100 ft tower to string up an antenna. When was the last time anyone with half their lungs eaten out by cancer been able to climb a 100 ft tower on a 90 degree Florida day? He went back to Trinidad to hide from the hams he stole from. Hes a thief and a liar!
W4KVW

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2012, 06:31:47 PM »

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3134415/2000-honda-civic

Could this be HIS ad & HIS car?

Clayton
W4KVW
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: