Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: New Computer  (Read 4841 times)
KG8JF

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 19, 2012, 05:15:48 AM »

Thank you AD6KA.  I have been doing ezactly as you say.  The screen that get has a lot of stuff grayed out.  I am not for sure what this means.  I am able to click on a button that says, "add".  I am not sure if I have things selected right at some other place in the software.  I have the basic facility with moving files around, but in this case something is just not right..  And my list of dropdowns is a bit different from what you said.  All I see is Import and then a small window opens and gives me three options, one of which is ADIF.  It is quite a ways down the list of options presented when, "logbook" is selected.  Thanks again for all the help.
KG8JF

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2012, 04:01:31 AM »

Tnx for all the interest and help offered by fellow eHamers.  I finally have all the issues sorted out as a result of commissioning a new computer.  What a "pita".  The HRD issue was solved with a dongle from G4ZLP that essentially, created a new seial port.  The logging problems were also fixed and last but not least, I had to jump through all those hoops the ARRL puts up for LOTW, another major pain.  Tnx again.  I now can play radio again, yea.
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: