Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: have you worked Uzbekistan ?  (Read 3831 times)
W2IRT

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: April 06, 2012, 07:54:15 AM »

A bunch of them in my log, 10 through 40m. Almost all of them around the equinoxes (and especially March through May) but a couple as late as June, too.

www.facebook.com/W2IRT
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I reach Top of the Honor Roll.
KY6R

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: April 06, 2012, 10:34:18 AM »

I've only worked them once - but have heard them on more recently - with good signals - especially at night on 20M.
N3OX

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2012, 07:49:24 PM »

Just worked UK/UA1ZEY on 20m around 0300Z ...

Dan
http://www.n3ox.net

Monkey/silicon cyborg, beeping at rocks since 1995.
K7KB

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: April 12, 2012, 09:46:11 AM »

Eastern Europe and the Middle East has been opening up fairly well in the evenings here at my QTH (Washington), so if you wanted Uzbekistan, now would be the time to listen. Just in the last couple of days I've heard good signals from Lebanon, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Kuwait, etc. I think Spring is my favorite DX'ing season Smiley

John K7KB
K6UJ

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 12, 2012, 01:09:41 PM »

Eastern Europe and the Middle East has been opening up fairly well in the evenings here at my QTH (Washington), so if you wanted Uzbekistan, now would be the time to listen. Just in the last couple of days I've heard good signals from Lebanon, Egypt, Azerbaijan, Georgia, Israel, Kuwait, etc. I think Spring is my favorite DX'ing season Smiley

John K7KB

John,
I need to spend more time in the evenings listening, as you said.  The other comments show this as well.  I just missed a UK the other evening, got there just as he was going QRT.  However I did work Egypt last evening, an all time new one for me !  On 20 and sometimes 15 in the evenings lately it will seem like the band is dead and I tune around and whoa wait a minute, there is europe and the middle east as you said.  Thank you sunspot cycle......
Bob
K6UJ 

W1VT

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2012, 06:08:49 PM »

I worked UK7AZ on 15M RTTY last week and just got the LoTW QSL!

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: