The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: What a jerk!  (Read 2675 times)
AB9LZ

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 31, 2006, 01:05:30 PM »

With that logic, I can use a pneumatic cannon to play golf, or a trolling motor on my sea kayak, and claim to be "good" at both. Sheesh, are we becoming a nation of pansies or what? Next thing you know they'll want to drop the code requirement completely... no wait...um I guess they are.

73 m.
KD5XB

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: June 17, 2006, 05:08:49 PM »

Hey, just forget about using a pneumatic cannon to play golf, that wouldn't be right at all!

Instead, try using it to pitch a baseball at a cool 400+ MPH... <G>

7 3
Earl
N2NLG

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: August 24, 2006, 02:08:39 AM »

You know, speaking of jerks, I paid for a subscription to FISTS almost a year ago and what truly infuriates me is their total disregard for new people.... very impersonal,and a women in the administrative capacity seemed to be the biggest jerk.
  I requested some information and this clown says she's been involved in ham for 40 years and said she didn't find my call sign in the FISTS database and never saw a callsign like mine before,and if I'd like  I can fill out an application to join.. and went on to say "If your a member as you say you are send your membership number to us". .....
       I ended up sending a e-mail that I was insulting in kind, which I regret, and probably should have waited after reading her e-mail to cool off...
  But I did send an apology, and she has yet to respond.

The thing is, I was so excited about joining, and what I got early on was a certificate that was wrong and had to get reissued another, which I know is no big deal, but then....I don't know...Maybe some bad experience or issues she has with men, and decided to insult me. Well in closing I must say, there are a few people in CW who just don't relate well with real people or are just plain childish.
                              N2NLG
                                                                        Hey! My callsign is ligit Isn't It?
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: