Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigertronics / SignaLink USB  (Read 3621 times)
KB5JOF

Ignore
« on: March 18, 2012, 09:34:23 AM »

Just a note to complement Tigertronics for the customer service provided to me on my recent SignaLink purchase.  I received my SignaLaink with the back plate missing the 4 screws that hold it on.  I called Tigertronics to see if they would mail me the 4 missing screws.  I waited far to long (over a month) to expect any help but not only did they send me the screws but also a cable with no connector so I could connect my next radio.  This is customer service.  Kudos to Tigertronics.
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2012, 12:35:34 PM »

Were they like.... special screws??  A month??  Kudos to a company that takes a MONTH to supply 4 screws?  I have to assume this a "tongue-in-cheek" compliment!
KG4RUL

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2012, 02:40:13 PM »

I think he was apologizing far having waited a month to ask for help from TigerTronics?
KB5JOF

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: March 19, 2012, 07:40:55 AM »

You are correct.  I didn't realize it would be a big deal.  I was short 4 socket head screws and sat on my rear end for a month before I asked Tigertronics to send me some.  I may have been able to obtain them locally but felt I paid for them when I bought the unit.  Tigertronics responded quickly and even sent me an extra cable.  How much better could they be?
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: March 19, 2012, 08:22:00 PM »

They are a good company and that's why they dominate the market.
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: March 20, 2012, 08:12:53 AM »

YOA: OK, copy that. After rereading your original post I still come away with the impression you contacted Tigertronics and waited a month before hassling them for the screws.
KB5JOF

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: March 21, 2012, 10:12:44 AM »

Sorry bout that.
W4WNT

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2012, 09:38:00 AM »

Excellent tech service at Tigertronics.  When I ordered my SignaLink USB, it was not connecting, so I called them about the problem.  In about five minutes on the phone, their tech guy, Jason, diagnosed it as a bad USB cable and sent along a new one in a couple of days.  Very satisfied customer here.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: