Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Idiom Press  (Read 2833 times)
K2QB

Ignore
« on: April 16, 2012, 07:43:58 AM »

I've had two dealings with Rob over the last few months and both time it was a pleasure to do business with him. The first was I had bought a Logikeyer III off Ebay that someone had modified for battery operation. I wanted to remove the mod and wire it back to its original 12v operation. In my haste I managed to reverse the polarity and fried the chip and a few other parts. I sent it in for repair and not only was it repaired quickly and for a fair dollar amount they also installed a mod to prevent this from happening again. My second dealing was ordering a Digitalker kit. It arrived in two days and upon verifying the parts discovered that three resistors were missing. Two were an option for speaker volume and the third was easily to be  found in my junk box or at the local RS. I emailed Rob just to let him know and told him not to worry but in two days the three resistors showed up at my house. The kit went together easily and worked perfectly upon power up. I highly recommend Idiom Press to anyone looking to purchase products they carry.
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2012, 09:14:54 AM »

QB:  I've bought only one piece of gear from Idiom Press.  Have nothing but praise for the finished product. 
TANAKASAN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: April 21, 2012, 01:18:59 AM »

Add me to the satisfied customer list.

Tanakasan
VE3GNU

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: April 21, 2012, 01:49:25 PM »

I, too, have had excellent experiences with Idiom Press over the years---have bought the CMOS-4 keyer and the SCAF-1 Filter---both of which I have assembled from Kits.
An excellent company with which to deal.
73---Ernie
VE3GNU
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: