The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2B Radio Parts, Thank You!  (Read 2477 times)
NK6Q

Ignore
« on: June 09, 2012, 04:27:48 PM »

I'm a happy customer: I ordered a few items for my 1938 Vibroplex bug from 2B Radio parts.  Initially, I was just looking for some replacement rubber feet, as the old ones were pretty dry and worn out.  2B seemed to have the best prices out there.  Browsing their website lead me to their replacement bug weights.  Their prices were so affordable I just had to spring for one of their 2 oz. weights.  Shipping was very reasonable and I received the parts in a few days.

The feet went on in minutes (the hardest part was digging around the old feet to locate the screws).  The bore dimension for the pendulum weight was spot-on. My bug is now solidly planted on my operating desk and making sweet-sounding code.  I plan on bringing it out to my local club's Field Day for my rotation in the CW seat.

Great parts, great prices, reasonable shipping fee, quick delivery: Thanks 2B Radio.  I've got a few Drakes that may need a couple of your parts, too!

Bill in Pasadena, NK6Q
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: