Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Decision Made....No more QSL cards.....  (Read 3851 times)
NU4B

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: May 05, 2012, 01:34:12 PM »

I am still waiting for 2 OQRS Cards out of 5 from DXPeditions, it's been 6 months plus since I paid my $5 on those two.
On the other hand I have received 95% of cards I have send out with SASE and $2.  I am very methodical in picking who I send my money to but if it's a Rare one I take my chances and so far it's paid off.

Does the whining from you people ever stop?

NO - this is the DX forum. Its where we come to talk, get info, and yes - whine - about whatever DX related subject we decide we want to whine about.

And you are doing a fine job of it...

Thank You!
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2012, 04:45:32 AM »

KA3NRX  you need to get a life, preferably one where you're taught patience.

REPLY: CBISBACK, you need to get a call sign.....So the whole world can find out who you are....translation: You first, Slap Nuts!...... Shocked........

Those who preach about patience are usually the most impatient people in the world!....Bye Now!

CBISBACK

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2012, 07:59:50 AM »

REPLY: CBISBACK, you need to get a call sign.....So the whole world can find out who you are....translation: You first, Slap Nuts!...... Shocked........

Those who preach about patience are usually the most impatient people in the world!....Bye Now!

1. I have a call sign, you just don't need to know it.

2. Preach?

3. You seem to have a lot of "opinions" about DX and DXing.  Too bad you have no facts or real knowledge about DXing.

W5JON

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2012, 08:10:47 AM »

CBISBACK,

1. "I have a call sign, you just don't need to know it.".  I Believe he was refering to a Amateur Radio Callsign.

2. CB-IS-BACK : Talk about someone that is out of touch with reality.

73 and DX, (BTW, 11M does not count)

John W5JON 
K3NRX

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: May 11, 2012, 02:48:57 AM »

2. Preach?

3. You seem to have a lot of "opinions" about DX and DXing.  Too bad you have no facts or real knowledge about DXing.

No facts or knowledge about DXing???....Um let's see....285 worked and 282 confirmed (278 and 275 if you don't count deleteds) with nothing but a wet noodle...and no facts or real knowledge about dxing???.....Ok, sure, your right.....Like I said, give us the call sign and MAYBE I will have some respect for your comments....CB is back indeed......Roger bipper, four ten and yabita yabita rubber duck....

Bye Now!..... Roll Eyes Wink........

V
KA3NRX

CBISBACK

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: May 11, 2012, 09:37:15 AM »

2. Preach?

No facts or knowledge about DXing???....Um let's see....285 worked and 282 confirmed (278 and 275 if you don't count deleteds) with nothing but a wet noodle...and no facts or real knowledge about dxing???.....Ok, sure, your right.....Like I said, give us the call sign and MAYBE I will have some respect for your comments....CB is back indeed......Roger bipper, four ten and yabita yabita rubber duck....

Bye Now!..... Roll Eyes Wink........

V
KA3NRX

Facts vs. opinions has nothing to do with number worked / confirmed.

Looking back on your comments on various DX threads indicates a lack of knowledge, but an overload of incorrect opinions.

But I am impressed by your totals with the wet noodle.

Keep up the good work, and keep sending those QSLs.

Real QSL's are the final compliment.

Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: