Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Turbo Tuner Rip off Artist Bill . . . . N2VZ  (Read 4979 times)
KK9W

Ignore
« on: May 12, 2012, 04:19:09 AM »

I ordered one of these the beginning of April and still waiting. At first it was . . . shipping Monday, Shipping Monday, now it is got behind and shipping tommorrow. that was 2 weeks ago. Won't return calls,respond to emails. He picked the wrong person to screw. I will pursue him to the end of time. First is sheriff or local police where he lives. He is nothing more than thief.

Anyone else have problems like this lately?
KK4IKO

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2012, 06:20:19 PM »

I get concerned when communication stops happening.

I've had dealings with someone who, it turned out, got deathly ill and went to the hospital the same day I paid for an ebay order.  I didn't hear from him for over a week.  When we got back together, he turned out to be a real fine gentleman to do business with. 

You might talk to your local constabulary and ask them to check through channels if perhaps something untoward has happened to the other person before pulling out the stops and getting angry, which should only take a few hours.  I hope you know the person's name and address, you apparently know the phone number already.

If it turns out the person is deliberately avoiding you, then maybe a few words with his local police will set things straight.

KK4IKO
KA3NXN

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 24, 2012, 07:19:43 AM »

Do a search here and you will find that this is SOP for this guy. I recently had a friend who placed and order and thankfully he used Pay Pal and when he didn't get his tuner he took up  the issue with Pay Pal. Once Pay pal got involved he had his tuner within days, but if it wasn't for this involvement he would still be waiting. It still took him over 2 months to get it too. Don't wait any longer make this guys life as miserable as possible.  

I have read other horror stories where he has charged other people's credit cards multiple times and he won't return their money too.

This guy is bad news. Just search the forums here and you'll read many others that have been screwed buy this guy.
AD6KA

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 01:15:17 PM »

Cancel your order in writing.
Hope you paid with a CC, so you can get a
Chargeback for non delivery of item.

Check for reputable ham retailers like HRO, AES, etc who
carry his products when they can get them
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: