Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CheapHam--guess I have a new dealer to add to my preferred list  (Read 3429 times)
N4KC

Ignore
« on: May 23, 2012, 07:56:33 PM »

I have had positive experiences with GigaParts, HRO, R&L, and DX Engineering.  Now I have to add CheapHam to the list.

I was looking for a particular switching power supply and of the usual prospects, they either did not carry the brand or the model I wanted was out of stock.  I went to the CheapHam web site and it showed to be available at a few dollars less than the others.  I ordered it at about 10:30 PM on Sunday night.  There was an email in my inbox at 6:10 the following morning that the item was being prepared for shipment and another at 6:38 AM that it had been shipped and with a FedEx tracking number/link.  It was on my front porch about noon on Wednesday, nicely packed and in one piece.

What more could I ask?

Don N4KC
www.n4kc.com
www.donkeith.com

N4UM

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2012, 07:28:04 AM »

I've also been very happy in my dealings with this company.
WB2PKR

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2012, 11:53:08 AM »

I started buying from Frank @ Cheapham about a year ago. Been very happy with all my purchases.
He is very cost competitive and his customer service is excellent.  He responds to inquiries immediately and ships quickly. I usually receive my shipment the following morning.

Buy with confidence from Cheapham.

73, Ron WB2PKR
K4QXX

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: June 06, 2012, 11:40:43 AM »

Another thumbs up for Cheapham.  Great prices and quick shipping.
K4JK

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 09, 2012, 07:24:53 AM »

Cheapham is great. Not the biggest selection but they have lightning-fast shipping and usually the lowest price.

Their warehouse seems to be in New Jersey. I can usually get my packages the next day here in Virginia with their flat-rate shipping (They use Fedex) as long as I order before 1 or 2pm. Can't beat that.

Great service so far from Cheapham.

ex W4HFK
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: