Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LoTw help  (Read 1588 times)
KC9EJG

Ignore
« on: May 27, 2012, 02:43:39 PM »

I am in need of some help. I have tried for some weeks now to get lotw up and running. I have failed terribly in doing so. Would like to find someone to help me. I would ever be thankfull.

KC9EJG
K3VAT

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: May 27, 2012, 03:04:12 PM »

I am in need of some help. I have tried for some weeks now to get lotw up and running. I have failed terribly in doing so. Would like to find someone to help me. I would ever be thankfull.  KC9EJG

OK, give us a bit more information.  Let's start here:
1.  have you downloaded the software from ARRL?  Called TrustedQSL
2.  do you see the two TrustedQSL icons on your desktop?  The TQSL and the TSQL Certificate
3.  have you executed these two programs (launched them to see if they indeed work)?
4.  have you requested a Certificate for your callsign from ARRL (by filling out basic info and sending it electronic to ARRL)?
5.  have you received your Postcard from ARRL with the INITIAL password?

Let's stop there for now.  Need to make sure that steps 1-5 are fully done.  73, Rich K3VAT
KC9EJG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: May 27, 2012, 03:32:40 PM »

i HAVE DONE #1yes     #2 yes     # ?     # 4 yes.
KD8MJR

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: May 27, 2012, 04:34:13 PM »

Call Norm at LoTW he will get you up and running in a few minutes.
KC9EJG

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: May 27, 2012, 04:55:30 PM »

ok
K3VAT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: May 27, 2012, 05:35:35 PM »

i HAVE DONE #1yes     #2 yes     # ?     # 4 yes.

What about the password postcard  (#5)?

Yes, Norm is the best, but perhaps we can narrow the problem so that when and if you call him you can tell him your symptoms and what you have done.  73, Rich
KC9EJG

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2012, 05:19:39 AM »

Well I think I used this when I first got it. You see that is my problem. I had a major stroke and I have gotten back to the radio. Had brain lose and lost all use of the right side of my body. I have come a long way. I dont dwell on the past but try an make the best of life. That is why I want to get this set up.

Thanks for your help. 73s
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: May 28, 2012, 09:23:22 AM »

I have a PDF I made for uploading that I tried to idiot-proof (please take no offense, and I tried to write thing in a manner that where no one has ever used it before).

If someone has a website that can upload it, I will gladly donate it. It is in PDF.
VA7CPC

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: May 28, 2012, 11:37:41 AM »

I have a PDF I made for uploading that I tried to idiot-proof (please take no offense, and I tried to write thing in a manner that where no one has ever used it before).

If someone has a website that can upload it, I will gladly donate it. It is in PDF.

Submit it to the eHam "Articles" editor !!

If it's good, many people will thank you.

Charles
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: May 28, 2012, 03:46:22 PM »

Submit it to the eHam "Articles" editor !!

If it's good, many people will thank you.

Charles

No thanks on eham articles. The animals come out at feeding time. IOW, I will get harsh critics to rip it apart, for doing nothing more than to try and help people. In fact, some of these people are so negative, I would think they do it for a living.
WN2C

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: May 29, 2012, 01:01:36 AM »

Vinny, it is a great article and got me up and running when you last posted it.  I thought I saved it but can't seem to find it on my computer.  I would greatly appreciate it if you would email it to me.  k2dlz at yahoo dot com.  If and when I see some one on here looking for that info, I would email it to them.  It really helped me alot as I could not get LOTW going w/out it. 
Thanks again !!

73 de wn2c Rick
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: