Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: KB3FSR aka Stephen J Snyder bad news  (Read 1800 times)
NOVA1010

Ignore
« on: September 17, 2012, 08:20:52 AM »

Stephen J Snyder is bad news guys do not deal with this guy it took me over a month to get the money back I paid him for a radio and he still owes me a Ma/com HT charger.

He also says he works for the DOD

Here's the tracking number he said he sent for the radio LJ503825589US (what a joke) still sitting in limbo

These are just some of the names he has been using to scam other people you can google them all:

Radio Reference : ChescoAudioFeed ( I have even gave him a good feedback under this name) don't know what happened to him now.

Radio Reference
:Avenger44

worldwidedx :Ranger88

Yahoo :chesco5132

P25.ca : SJS44 (Banned)

Ebay :cat10944 (has someone looking for him here too)

Also here are a couple of his amateur radio call signs W3SJS aka: KB3FSR Stephen J Snyder
Found 2 other people looking for him also.

http://forums.radioreference.com/sale-feedback-forum/119543-looking-avenger44-aka-steve-snyder.html

http://forums.qrz.com/archive/index.php/t-155934.html

I have been emailing his so called "employee" James Gard who promised to ship me the charger over a month ago.

His response to me 4 days ago was "I could care less what you believe or not believe. I'm not loosing sleep over it. When you get the charger you get the charger ."

He says he has shipped the charger but refused to send a legit tracking number.

As of now I am still waiting for my Ma/com HT charger....be aware guys when dealing with Stephen J Snyder

BTW I think Stephen J Snyder and James Gard are the same person or maybe just make the same spelling mistakes.

Run around after run around. Keep your heads up fellas and watch out for this one.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: