The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

donate to eham
   Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Main Trading Company - Great Company!  (Read 10392 times)
W5ZZT

Ignore
« on: January 24, 2014, 12:03:32 AM »

This is the real deal. A real ham store packed with new and used equipment.

I just bought a new Icom 7600 from Richard at MTC.  It had a problem right out of the box.  Shame on Icom for letting this rig out the door.  Richard replaced the rig without any hesitation.

Check out these guys prices too.  I don't think you will find a better price anywhere.  He also gives a afir price on trades.

Give these guys a try.  You won't be sorry.

Hal
W5ZZT
N1SNB

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 25, 2014, 06:34:50 AM »

I like their site.  Looks good.  How long have they been around for?
W5ZZT

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: January 25, 2014, 09:43:09 AM »

I am not really sure.  Maybe a year or 2.  They do great on trades and sell them for great prices.  Richard, the owner, is top notch.  Paris is a small country town so you get treated fairly.
W5ZZT

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: January 27, 2014, 12:20:57 AM »

For those in the Texas area MTC is having a grand opening on 2/15.  I was told Kenwood reps and Icom reps would be there.
KA5IVR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: February 14, 2014, 06:34:56 PM »

I may try to make that.  MTC is always good to deal with at Ham-Com.
KB9MIE

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2016, 05:36:46 PM »

Just purchased an Icom 7300 from MTC. I used a trade-in and was very satisfied with the trade-in value. Communication was exemplary both on the phone and by E-mail where I received a tracking number as soon as available. The radio arrived promptly and was double boxed.
Would do business with them again.

John. KB9MIE.
KA5IVR

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2016, 02:15:03 PM »

I can't say enough Good Things about Richard and the crew at MTC.  They have always treated me more than fair with radio deals in the pass. 

Bought a new Yaesu FTM-400DR over the phone yesterday with free shipping and it arrived at my door this afternoon.  Thanks MTC!!!
AF5CC

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: July 05, 2016, 10:48:09 AM »

Recently bought a used Yaesu FT450D from them for a good price.  It is less than a year old, in mint condition, and works great.  It came in the original box, and they placed that inside of another box and it was well packed overall. Shipping was free and it was sent by priority mail.

I have always had good dealings with them as well.  I see them at the Oklahoma City hamfest every year and they are really nice people as well.

John AF5CC
W7NKR

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: July 06, 2016, 08:11:28 AM »

Haven't purchased anything from them just yet, they tend to not reply to emails that I have experienced so I don't bother.  if they become more responsive in the future, will see.  I have asked questions on used gear they have and they have yet to once reply.  From work, I can't call so I have to email.  By the time I get home, they are closed, so, oh well...no loss, no gain.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2016, 09:44:50 AM by W7NKR » Logged
AA8VG

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: August 04, 2016, 10:59:26 AM »

MTC is a first class operation dedicated to customer service.
You can call on the telephone and actually talk to the owner.

http://mtcradio.com

Frank, AA8VG
AF8JC

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: September 17, 2016, 01:58:52 AM »

I have made two radio purchases from them in the last year and was very pleased with all aspects of my transactions - especially the price. They definitely are listed as "good guys" in my book.
KE7KUS

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2016, 10:29:26 AM »

I just bought a TS-480HX from MTC and it was a great experience.  Great prices, quick shipping, well packaged products, and great customer communication.  Will definitely be ordering more radios from these guys!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: