Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Modifying GCARC Hamfest post  (Read 2453 times)
N4NYY

Ignore
« on: August 06, 2012, 09:10:07 AM »

Quick question. Can you introduce the modify option for that post under hamfests? We may have a very special guest to appear at the hamfest, and am awaiting approval. Once it goes thru, I want to add it to the post.
K5TR
Administrator

« Reply #1 on: August 06, 2012, 09:23:23 AM »

Quick question. Can you introduce the modify option for that post under hamfests? We may have a very special guest to appear at the hamfest, and am awaiting approval. Once it goes thru, I want to add it to the post.

I can delete that posting you made and you could do a new one.

Also, do not forget that we have a calendar section and if you have not added your
hamfest there do  that too.

George
K5TR
AC5UP

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 06, 2012, 09:37:16 AM »

Is it true the special guest might be Nichelle Nichols, AKA communications officer Lt. Uhura from the star ship Enterprise, NCC-1701D ?

If so, that would be way better than anything ever done at Field Day. I mean, could anyone other than Uhura open up a sub space channel to call CQ from a Hamfest......?

It would be like a talk-in frequency that extends to Zeta Reticulae.   The Mind Boggles.

Grin

Never change a password on a Friday                
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 06, 2012, 11:12:58 AM »

I can delete that posting you made and you could do a new one.

Also, do not forget that we have a calendar section and if you have not added your
hamfest there do  that too.

OK. Will do that. Thanks!
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 16, 2012, 08:11:35 PM »

George,

Delete the older post. I posted a new one because Riley Hollingsworth will attend and greet attendees.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: