Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: CY9M Thanks for the LOTW QSL!  (Read 1806 times)
NU1O

Ignore
« on: August 07, 2012, 12:00:38 PM »

I just downloaded my QSLs from LoTW and was very pleasantly surprised to see CY9M had just QSLed my 20 meter SSB and CW QSOs!  Many thanks to the whole team for a First Class operation in every respect!

I hope there is an actual QSL card to follow, but I am in no hurry.

Chris/NU1O
MM0NDX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2012, 12:28:31 PM »

Hi Chris.

Yes, a QSL card will follow. Should be ready and shipped by mid-September. Design still to be decided.

Thanks for the contacts - I particularly enjoyed the NA pileups; all well behaved making life much easier hi!

Col, MM0NDX
CY9M Team
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2012, 12:42:35 PM »

Hi Chris.

Yes, a QSL card will follow. Should be ready and shipped by mid-September. Design still to be decided.

Thanks for the contacts - I particularly enjoyed the NA pileups; all well behaved making life much easier hi!

Col, MM0NDX
CY9M Team

Hello Col,

Thanks for this forum reply.  I had worked Sable Island on about 5 separate occasions over the past two decades and I've been waiting for a St. Paul expedition as I needed it for a new country.  It didn't help matters that I took time off from the hobby for an extended time although I'm not sure there was an expedition during the layoff.  I had no idea disembarking was so difficult until I read the Twitter post.

You guys really did a tremendous job and should be very proud of yourselves.  I'm glad to hear my compatriots were on their best behavior.

Thanks again and very 73,

Chris/NU1O
K4JK

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: August 07, 2012, 02:45:50 PM »

If you are missing a confirmation in LOTW:

http://www.cy9m.com/logs-lotw/

I am missing my 40m CW QSO, so I'm going to try this.

On second thought, I think I will wait to see if they change on their end first. 
« Last Edit: August 07, 2012, 03:16:04 PM by W4HFK » Logged

ex W4HFK
K9AIM

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: August 07, 2012, 04:06:24 PM »

The short wait for LOTW upload is pretty impressive; I was able to work them on 17m SSB and CW, 20m SSB and 30m CW the night before they went QRT. Great to see they all were confirmed.  My only regrets are that 10 meters did not cooperate and 40 was just too difficult for my barefoot ways...

Thanks CY9M!!!
W2IRT

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: August 07, 2012, 04:19:14 PM »

Everything came through for me except my two 6m contacts. I'll drop 'em a note shortly. Great operation, good signals and fantastic operators. Thanks for 10 bands!!

www.facebook.com/W2IRT
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I reach Top of the Honor Roll.
WX2S

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2012, 05:06:33 AM »

Received mine earlier this week. Thanks for using LotW!

- Steve (WX2S.)

73, - Steve WX2S.
I subscribe to the DX Code of Conduct. http://dx-code.org/
K2MK

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: August 08, 2012, 05:54:00 AM »

My first QSO (40 meter CW from 27 Jul) was not confirmed on LoTW so I followed their suggestion and created a new QSO in my log adding one hour to the time. That solved the problem. The 40 meter confirmation came right through. I don't know any other way of modifying a QSO that has already been uploaded to LoTW. I wonder what time tolerance LoTW uses for QSO confirmations.

http://www.cy9m.com/logs-lotw/

Mike K2MK
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 05:58:38 AM by K2MK » Logged
WX2S

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: August 08, 2012, 06:15:16 AM »

30 minutes, from the LotW FAQ.

It is possible to change the QSO times in LotW, but it sounds like it'd be a PITA.

Quote from: LotW FAQ
Can I delete data that I sent previously?

No. Data that is erroneous such that the record won't match the other participant's submission isn't a problem. Other data (your station location information) can be replaced by resubmitting the QSO record with a corrected station location. If you want to change all the QSO times, for example, and resubmit them, that will work fine for essentially "replacing" the information in LoTW.

https://p1k.arrl.org/lotw/faq

- WX2S
« Last Edit: August 08, 2012, 06:17:53 AM by WX2S » Logged

73, - Steve WX2S.
I subscribe to the DX Code of Conduct. http://dx-code.org/
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: