Here are some choices for some antennas for my bedroom shack. I would like 75m-6m coverage if possible. All antenna's will be either direct connect or ladderline to a sgc239
75m, 40m, state nets, other bands for fun, dx and 'got to get on the air'.
Voice, digital, winmore/w2lk, fldigi, nbems...
1. Brass slinky dipole stretched out to about 7-10 ft per leg
2. Random loop made out of speaker wires with both conductors connected together for Fat wire
3. Same as #2 but connections crossed to make 2 turn loop
4. Window ladder line loop, with second wire using linear loading.
4. Window ladder line loop with wires connected as in 2
5 Window ladder line loop with wires connected as in 3
Should the antennas be mounted horizontal on the ceiling or vertical on the wall?
Before you ask, No way to have outside antennas at this time. I live on the front of duplex by the main street and no nearby trees.
All loops would be the same size - as much room as I can get up.
PS I know that wiring, ducts, building materials will affect the antenna. I am looking for best guess, ideas, etc when all thevariables are kept the same.