Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Warren Gregoire and Associates LLC  (Read 5838 times)
WA7PS

Ignore
« on: September 30, 2002, 03:22:51 PM »

Poor telephone sales. While they make a pretty good product, the person on the other end taking orders is very rude and impatient. I own one set of head phones from them and really like them. But when I called to order a second set I canceled the order after the sales person was extremely and increasingly impatient. There is no need for this kind of behavior.
KG4TTQ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: August 23, 2007, 11:43:32 AM »

I concur with the WA7PS's comments. I have one of their headsets (wired for 857d) and I wanted to know what how to adapt it for the FT-990. They refused to provide the information. If they were polite, I wd have ordered another headset. They sure have an attitude or the guy i spoke with, was having real bad day!
WY4J

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2007, 05:32:02 AM »

I guess that this company has not changed their ways in the last 5 years. They are the nastiest merchant I have ever met.

I just got done being told to go to hell by someone in this, if you can call it a company. Not sure why the person was so impatient, hostile or so short tempered.

I called to purchase one of their headsets and the person on the other side became enraged because I could not immediately tell him the exact size of the plug I needed. When I told him it was a phone or a phono plug, he snapped back, "well, I'm not there to see it" Blurred out a few choice words that I cannot print here and hung up the telephone.

I don't know the size of this company or if the owner(s) really care about their reputation but all I can say is, Unbelievable that someone so rude and short tempered can remain in business. They must have customers knocking their door down to buy stuff from them.

So if you are ever in a happy mood and need a quick jolt of insults directed at you. Call Warren Gregoire and they will be glad to provided free of charge.

I have never ran across anyone so rude and these rascals at Warren Gregoire. Patronize them at your own risk!
WY4J

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2012, 04:06:26 PM »

I see that after 10 years they have not changed their tune so this rude individual must be either his relative or Warren Gregoire himself. As after this incident happened I wrote him a letter and all he did was write back explaining that this person must have been having a bad day. Bad decade is more fitting than a bad day.

I consider myself a pretty easy going person but in my 32 years as a ham
radio operator Warren Gregoire has to be the nastiest merchant I have ever met. The
word rude and disrespectful does not even begin to describe this company. I
have never been insulted so rapidly and for no reason as I was upon calling
you firm for the very first time ever.

Without warning or reason I was told to go to hell by someone in this, if you can
call it a company. Not sure why the person was so hostile or so short
tempered but maybe it was because he had to work the day after Thanksgiving.

I called to purchase one of their headsets and the person on the other side
became enraged because I could not tell him the exact size of the plug I
needed. When I told him it was a phone or a phono plug, he snapped back,
"well, I'm not there to see it" He mumbled a few choice words that I cannot
print here under his breath and hung up the telephone.

I don't know the size of this company or if the owners really care about
their reputation but all I can say is, Unbelievable that someone so rude and
short tempered can remain in business. They must have customers knocking
their door down to buy stuff from them.

So if you are ever in a happy mood and need a quick jolt of insults directed
at you. Call Warren Gregorie and they will be glad to provided free of
charge.

I have never ran across anyone so rude and these rascals at Warren Gregorie.

Patronize them at your own risk!
NW0LF

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 07, 2012, 05:53:56 PM »

This is an interesting thread.  I dealt with them about 10 years ago, first with an internet connection for an unwired headset/mic.  I indicated the radio that I was connecting it to and received a schematic to wire it.  About a year down the road, I wanted to set it up to work with a different radio.  I sent an email and promptly received a schematic to wire that radio.  I love the product.  I guess that doing business over the internet/email, I didn't get the rude and obnoxious person.  I will continue to tell people to buy and try the product, but don't call them!  Cheesy
N7RST

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 19, 2012, 04:22:56 AM »

I bought one of their cheap headsets.  Damn thing would slide off your noggin just looking downwards.  I contacted them about a resolution, as there is no adjustment...they sent me some scraps of foam....like that supposedly would do something....

They were rude, etc when I spoke with them.  Headset is in the junk box.  Never again..what a piece of cr*p....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: