Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HAM RADIO OUTLET.COM STORE  (Read 8775 times)
WB2JIX

Ignore
« on: September 07, 2012, 07:39:12 AM »

I just thought I'd give their website ordering a try. Signed up for an account, put a few items in the shopping cart, checked out using PayPal (since the XYL doesn't know about that $$), and checked out.
It was the easiest, seamless, painless ordering I've done in a LONG time! I even took the time to call HRO and let them know. Steve in Virginia, WS1VA did most of the site work and Kudos to him.
For anyone that's a bit shy of online ordering, give it a try.
https://www.hamradio.com/account_register.cfm?

Brian/WB2JIX
Vermont
W5TTW

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2012, 06:56:00 PM »

When I find something that I like on their website, I check the list of their stores that have the item in stock and call them to see if they can beat the online price.  Quite often they will!  I love HRO.
AUSSIE

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: September 26, 2012, 03:59:30 PM »

Hi Brian have an acount with HRO for a few years there prices are excellent,good customer service which is very important to me due to my location in australia..

Regards Lino..
N5GOD

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 05, 2012, 03:23:08 PM »

I have had great service dealing with HRO I have a TS590S on the way as we speak! Dealt with Steve on it, but Joe finished it up. in Va.  Cheesy
NK7Z

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 02, 2012, 07:37:31 AM »

Same as most...  HRO seems a good store...  Every time I visit, they end up getting some of my money...

73's
Dave

Thanks,
Dave
For reviews and setups see: http://www.nk7z.net
K1WJ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 02, 2012, 12:38:28 PM »

I have made many orders through Ham Radio Outlet = The Best. 73 K1WJ David
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: November 02, 2012, 01:47:59 PM »

I work at New Castle, DE  part-time on Saturdays. They have a great system for the internet store. Essentially, you order, then there is a printout within 5 minutes, and the item is picked, regardless of which store has it in stock. It ships that day if the order is placed before UPS picks up. On Sat, the order ships on Mon because UPS does not pick up on Sat.
WA4JEA

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: November 04, 2012, 06:15:13 PM »

Yes, I would give a thumbs up to HRO -- both online and in-store.  I recently purchased a power/SWR meter but the price was under $100, thus not qualifying for free shipping.  I added a used 2011 ARRL Handbook to get to the magic $100 mark, and HRO gave me free shipping even though the meter and the book shipped from different stores!
N1VLZ

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: November 12, 2012, 10:28:04 AM »

I was at their Salem, New Hampshire store on Nov 2nd to get a few parts for my base radio.  They were very helpful.  The best part was that they understood what I was trying to do, the sales person was able to hunt down all the parts that I needed.

Brian
N1VLZ
AB4ZT

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: November 13, 2012, 05:48:21 PM »

Ordered from them for the first time last week:

Web order on Sunday.

Shipping notice email received on Monday.

Rig at my desk on Wednesday.

Could not ask for anything more.

Richard, AB4ZT
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: