Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: FDS QSL Cards - highly recommended  (Read 3119 times)
VE3WI

Ignore
« on: September 15, 2012, 07:26:36 AM »

I'm just getting back into hamming after a long absence.  After lots of research I ordered QSL cards from FDS in the UK.  Geoff (G8RCZ) quickly produced a proof that incorporated all my customization requests.  The cards arrived promptly, were reasonably priced, and very high quality.  Highly recommended.
Dave
VA3DLN
G7MRV

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: September 24, 2012, 07:08:46 AM »

I too have just had a batch of 200 cards made up by Geoff. I sent him a copy of my original card, he recommended a few changes for clarity, which i accepted. When the proofs came through they looked very good. I received the cards today - very high quality, and superbly packaged.

G7MRV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2012, 08:37:05 PM »

Well, I just have to add another post here. I needed cards making up for GB1LDS, a special event I ran last month. I couldnt work out how to create a photomontage for the front of the card. Well, Geoff told me to just send him the photos, and an outline of what I wanted the card layout to be. This I did, along with the text required on the reverse. I left the rest entirely up to Geoff.

I have received the proofs, and its fantastic! The front layout is great, the choice of colours, font and sizing for the text both front and back spot on. Geoff even added the two logos I asked for, one of which for the Deaf School we held the show at is extremely obscure and i was going to forward it, but Geoff somehow found it!

Im expecting the printed cards in the next couple of days

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: