Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 7O6T QSL cards.....  (Read 4110 times)
NU4B

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2012, 02:05:20 PM »

Where were the mailed from,

No Sign of anything over here in EU yet,

Trevor
EI2GLB

The United States. The stamp wasn't cancelled so I don't know exactly where.
W6DXO

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: October 26, 2012, 03:47:57 PM »

Got mine out here on the Left Coast today  Grin

73 de harry, W6DXO
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: October 26, 2012, 05:51:48 PM »

Interesting question. Other than the unique postage stamp, there is no cancellation mark (over the stamp) on the envelope.

The return address was Vlasikha, Russia. But no actual indication that it went through any postal service at all, other than being delivered.

N4UB: I didn't notice that. Yes, the United States.

Where were the mailed from,

No Sign of anything over here in EU yet,

Trevor
EI2GLB
« Last Edit: October 26, 2012, 05:59:06 PM by AB8MA » Logged
KY6R

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: October 26, 2012, 06:36:36 PM »

Received mine too - time to send another donation - first one was just OK. These guys really went WAAAAAAAYYYY above the call of duty.

The stamp is one where you can print your own in the US on the web. Looks like he used the USPS web service - where you can customize your own stamp.

OK - tomorrow I'm going to build a 17/12M stack of Moxons - and put them up on the tower at 28 and 55'.

My brother in law picked up my C3 in Spokane today - and will get that soon - and that will go on the 40' tower.

I am soooooo covered for ZL9HR - and even VK0/H early 2014.

Rich
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: October 26, 2012, 06:50:46 PM »

OK...... Mine has a "three horizontal line", not circular, cancellation to the left of the stamp. "TRIBORO NY 112 ,  BKLYN-STATEN ISL, 23 OCT 2012, P M G L"
Not your regular postmark, but certainly a postmark.

The return address is Vlasikha, Russia.

73, Gene AF3Y
VE3YF

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2012, 12:53:22 PM »

Hi My cards arrived today. However they could have arrived a week or so ago as my neighbor delivered them to me. Postmasn gave my cards to them instead of me. I wonder if I have lost cards in the mail for that very reason. Good thing I get along with this neighbor...

73 De Mike
VE3YF
N2NL

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: November 27, 2012, 01:51:45 AM »

All the local active KH2 hams got together with those who visited the island last weekend for the CQWW DX contest last weekend for dinner last night.  I had the opportunity to meet Dima, RA9USU for the first time.  What a great guy - lots of great stories about 7O6T and other DXpeditions he has been on (he was the key player who got the license from the Yemen authorities). 

Anyway, he actually visited Guam primarily so he could stop off in Japan for a layover.  He was picking up a 2nd batch of 7O6T QSL cards from the printers in Japan.  With postal rates and customs issues, it is less expensive to buy a plane ticket and carry them as baggage. 

I would suspect that the rest of the 7O6T cards will be in the mail shortly.

73, Dave
K8CMO

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 13, 2012, 09:25:41 AM »

Anybody have any word on status of these QSLs.  I haven't seen anything in mailbox yet although I have credit in LOTW.
VE3YF

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 14, 2012, 01:20:16 PM »

Anybody have any word on status of these QSLs.  I haven't seen anything in mailbox yet although I have credit in LOTW.

Hi:

Got my 7O6T QSL's in the mail today, along with NH8S and 3D2/C. Good day here for QSL's...

73 De Mike
VE3YF
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: