Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Extra Channels' and how illegal hams are, according to 'cbradiolover'.  (Read 5354 times)
KG4WXP

Ignore
« on: October 01, 2012, 06:56:49 PM »

Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Apparently, cbradiolover from youtube is now mad because amateur radio operators are now on his 'extree channels', namely the 10 meter band. I'd like to see the fcc's reaction if he tried calling in to complain on that.  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fW72xG8P2Us&list=UUugiVVSaRSPSXad3vw5101A&index=1&feature=plcp
G3RZP

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: October 02, 2012, 12:27:19 AM »

That's the sort of guy that could usefully be on the receiving end of an ARM 88  HARM anti radiation missile!
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: October 02, 2012, 08:10:49 AM »

That's a perfect example of the mentality of these people! 
KJ6MSG

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: October 02, 2012, 09:23:41 AM »

I'm not sure if the bad spelling is a joke or if he's really that stupid...

KJ6MSG
@kj6msg
W5DQ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: October 02, 2012, 12:35:21 PM »

What a waste of bandwidth and oxygen!

Gene W5DQ
Ridgecrest, CA - DM15dp
www.radioroom.org
N8CMQ

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: October 02, 2012, 03:46:26 PM »

Just remember, many hams are former, and still active, cb'ers.
Altho there are a few bad examples, many are learning, and will upgrade when they are ready.
But it would be fun to be a fly on the wall if the FCC were to pull an investigation on the guy.
K2OWK

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2012, 11:30:37 PM »

Come on people. This is a joke by some ham with a sense of humor. I loved it. I would guess that there are some folks out there that think with this mentality. The person that did this did it with expertise of the ham frequencies and a good working knowledge of Youtube. If this guy was a real person with that mentality he would have no idea how to operate a CB radio let alone do a Youtube video post.

I think this is hilarious. As they say in Text. LOL

73s

K2OWK
MDNITERDER

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: October 03, 2012, 12:24:57 PM »

OP You sir have been trolled... (you mad bro)
K6JPA

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: October 03, 2012, 05:55:50 PM »

Obviously done as satire, and sort of funny at that.
KJ6MSG

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: October 04, 2012, 09:33:42 AM »

Is this like a Rick Roll?

KJ6MSG
@kj6msg
K8AXW

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: October 04, 2012, 09:49:06 AM »

Trolled?  Quite possible!  However, many years ago I went over to the "dark side" because a lot of my friends were avid CB'rs.  And quite frankly, I had a lot of fun at the time. 

However, I can assure you that MANY of them thought, acted and talked like this guy.  They were pretty sharp people in other facets of their lives but when it came to radio communication....... not so sharp.

OLDSWAB

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: October 08, 2012, 02:30:46 PM »

Well,Well Well.I must say that none of the good guys, Amateur Radio Operators would modify a "Good" radio to operate on the 11 meter band. Would they? They wouldn't even think of such a thing. Ha! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Well I was and still have a CB Radio and listen in on the goings on and wonder if they are not Amateur Radio Operators, why would they say things like operation on 40 meters or 10 meters or how does this Keenwood Etc. sound. I just added a new mike to this. When you ask them if they are Amateurs they sometime will say yes but not give out their call sign.  That doesn't happen does it? Also I could if I wanted to modify my equipment to operate on the 11 meter band but that would make it illegal. According to the FCC rules. If you know who the illegals are. What good is it to inform the FCC. They tell you to contact you local Police. I was ask to join the ARRL and other groups but I don't think they could in force any action without a call sign.
You ask me why I am rambling on? Well I guess it makes no different if I am trying to be a good Amateur or not. It OK to do what you want on the 11 meter band as long as you don't get caught. The same could be what happens on the Amateur frequency's.Right? I guess I need to fire up my old Lenear  2X4 an let it all hang out.  There I said it and now I am getting off of my soap box and walking away. Good evening gentleman. KC9TRV
N2RRA

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: October 10, 2012, 05:58:27 PM »

That is one dumb MoFo!! LMAO!

Typical 11 meter channel 6 mutt!
N6AJR

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: October 15, 2012, 02:41:48 PM »

I hear the boys  using the 11 meter  free channels in out 28 mhz band I usually turn on my cw keyer and run it at 5 or 10 wpm  , afterall its the cw part of the band, Oh, did I interfere with their illegal radios?
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: