Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Looking for source for TDA611A 9-pin SIP audio amplifier IC  (Read 2013 times)
KU4UV

Ignore
« on: November 03, 2012, 07:07:44 PM »

Hello everyone,

I just recently completed construction on the Ten-Tec 1056 direct conversion receiver kit, and I was wondering if anyone might now of a source to obtain a TDA611A  9-pin audio amplifier IC like the one that is supplied with the kit.  I did a Google search, but wasn't able to really come up with anything.  I think Philips used to manufacture a 9-pin IC that would work, but I don't know if this IC has been phased out with something newer that might substitute for the IC supplied with the kit.  The IC that is supplied with the kit is a 9-pin TDA611A IC with a large heat sink on top.  I am trying to find a source such a Mouser that might carry a similar IC in case I ever need to replace the one in the kit, short of contacting Ten-Tec and hoping they still have them.  Can anyone point me in the right direction?  Thanks!

Mike KU4UV
VK2TIL

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 03, 2012, 08:03:37 PM »

It's a TDA 2611A.

Easily available & not expensive; there are several on ebay at present.
KU4UV

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 04, 2012, 04:49:54 PM »

Thanks, I have ordered one off eBay.

KU4UV
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: