Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: AES credit card data breach  (Read 9498 times)
AA4PB

Ignore
« Reply #30 on: February 01, 2014, 06:48:10 AM »

I guess I still don't trust computers or my Internet service enough to put all of my eggs in that basket. Cheesy I like getting at least the major bills in the mail then I have to choice of whether to write a check or pay them on line.
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #31 on: February 01, 2014, 10:16:59 AM »

I guess I still don't trust computers or my Internet service enough to put all of my eggs in that basket. Cheesy I like getting at least the major bills in the mail then I have to choice of whether to write a check or pay them on line.

I still get the bills in the mail, I just don't pay them via the mail, I do it online.  It's fast, free, and I can do it at 10 o'clock at night in my pj's and not have to worry about a trip to the mailbox before the mailman gets there.  Furthermore, I've had zero problems with anyone getting paid. I've been doing it since my credit union introduced it in August 2003.  I did have two different medical firms say they didn't get paid, however 5 minutes on the computer pulled up the cancelled checks, and a few minutes later the copies were emailed to them and the situations resolved.
Pages: Prev 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: