Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tigertronics  (Read 1503 times)
K6CPO

Ignore
« on: November 29, 2012, 02:22:12 PM »

Yesterday I ordered online a Signalink USB interface from Tigertronics in Oregon.  Not even thinking about where they were located (I'm in San Diego), I specified UPS three day shipping.  Last night, there was a message on my cell phone that they had changed my shipping to UPS Ground because it would get here in only two days and would cost me less.

I was pleasantly surprised at this "above and beyond" customer service.  Not many companies would have gone to the trouble.
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2013, 09:52:06 AM »

Yeah, they're definitely good. 

The ONLY even "smidgin" of a complaint from me were the optional plug-in jumper boards, based on your rig model, that go into a SignaLink USB.  i just thought they should be included, but that would no doubt complicate the lives of the dealers in having to stock lots of those different boards, based upon the various manufacturers' protocols in their transceivers' data jacks.  So, absolutely no harm or foul...the SignaLink is magnificent, and they're a great outfit that stands behind their products.

Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: