Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZL9HR-Campbell Is Dxped feedback forum  (Read 25117 times)
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #240 on: December 14, 2012, 09:59:02 AM »

What happens to the donations made which were made when they were not tied into Club Log, and did not ask for dates, frequencies, or times?  How are we going to add that info?

Chris/NU1O

N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #241 on: December 14, 2012, 09:59:57 AM »

What happens to the donations made which were made when they were not tied into Club Log, and did not ask for dates, frequencies, or times?  How are we going to add that info?

Chris/NU1O

I guess you could email and ask and they'll credit you appropriately.
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #242 on: December 14, 2012, 10:01:08 AM »

Look at this video, this is what they had to deal with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RfeqH_kG7Ec

I hope that was just for the youtube video.  I also would've backed off the RF gain and used a headphone.

Chris/NU1O
NU1O

Ignore
« Reply #243 on: December 14, 2012, 10:05:13 AM »

Chris/NU1O

I don't understand why they accepted donations when they were not properly setup to do so.  There was no way of telling in advance you'd be donating but the QSO information wouldn't be added. Of course, they have the calls of everybody who donated under those circumstances but is somebody on their end going to fill in the QSO information?

Rich, if you are reading what do you suggest?

Chris/NU1O
KY6R

Ignore
« Reply #244 on: December 14, 2012, 11:05:54 AM »

Chris/NU1O

I don't understand why they accepted donations when they were not properly setup to do so.  There was no way of telling in advance you'd be donating but the QSO information wouldn't be added. Of course, they have the calls of everybody who donated under those circumstances but is somebody on their end going to fill in the QSO information?

Rich, if you are reading what do you suggest?

Chris/NU1O

They accepted up front donations - of which I gave $100 - months in advance of their departure. I was credited on their web site.

AFTER the logs were complete, they turned on OOQRS with Clublog and I paid (again) for my QSL card. I had no issue with this. They were two separate things, that's the way I always read it. I can see where some might have been confused since (if I remember right) the OQRS page also let you add a donation).

If you have a complaint / constructive suggestion - email me privately and I will forward it to the responsible party.
Pages: Prev 1 ... 12 13 14 15 16 [17]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: