Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: ZL9HR Log Online  (Read 4274 times)
W4VKU

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 03, 2012, 02:43:58 PM »

Thats a great job they have done. All my Q's show up now

Krish
w4vku
W2IRT

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 03, 2012, 03:00:54 PM »

My first-night 20m SSB QSO is not there, and they busted my 15m CW call as W1IRT, but other than that, everything else shows up OK. Now for RTTY and if I'm really lucky, one of the low bands would be awesome.

www.facebook.com/W2IRT
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I reach Top of the Honor Roll.
W4VKU

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: December 03, 2012, 04:55:09 PM »

Peter, we reworked them on 20m ssb after the first one never showed.
Good luck in getting that busted one corrected.

73s
krish
w4vku
W2IRT

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2012, 05:43:52 PM »

I may re-work them; we'll see. I don't really need a dupe, but I would like to see that first-ever ZL9 (from within an hour of their going QRV) show up. I've worked them elsewhere on SSB, and 20m on CW so I don't need a confirmed 20m SSB Q for anything except bragging rights and a greenie.

www.facebook.com/W2IRT
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I reach Top of the Honor Roll.
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: December 03, 2012, 09:30:49 PM »

I may re-work them; we'll see. I don't really need a dupe, but I would like to see that first-ever ZL9 (from within an hour of their going QRV) show up. I've worked them elsewhere on SSB, and 20m on CW so I don't need a confirmed 20m SSB Q for anything except bragging rights and a greenie.

Hmmmm...... Does this mean that my single, solitary (Have not tried again) 30 meter QSO at 0948z, a few hours after they got fired up was the first one for our little group?

BTW, I have listened to them on a few bands, but did not really feel like fighting the battle all over. Maybe later, maybe not... ONE is good enough this time Cool .

73, Gene AF3Y
KY6R

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: December 04, 2012, 04:58:48 AM »

Hmmmm...... Does this mean that my single, solitary (Have not tried again) 30 meter QSO at 0948z, a few hours after they got fired up was the first one for our little group?

BTW, I have listened to them on a few bands, but did not really feel like fighting the battle all over. Maybe later, maybe not... ONE is good enough this time Cool .

73, Gene AF3Y

You are in the running for first place - that's for sure!
N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: December 04, 2012, 11:44:53 AM »

All of mine have shown up except last night's 17m CW QSO.

At this point I am not going to try hard to get more greenies but more bandfills would be nice. It depends on time though. Our house is busy with 3 kids, and it's flu season so you know what that means.  Cry
W4VKU

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: December 04, 2012, 03:41:45 PM »

All of mine have shown up except last night's 17m CW QSO.

At this point I am not going to try hard to get more greenies but more bandfills would be nice. It depends on time though. Our house is busy with 3 kids, and it's flu season so you know what that means.  Cry
Get well Ryan. We had the same import from school scheme over here for like 2 years in a row.

The next year, i did a pre-empt by getting a shot ahead of time Smiley

Krish
N7SMI

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: December 04, 2012, 03:49:11 PM »

Regarding the busted calls above, I also had a busted call logged (they entered it as N7SNI). I e-mailed EB7DX last night and just got an e-mail back saying it has been fixed.

They've had very odd and inconsistent propagation into the mountain west, but the team has been taking great advantage of the conditions.
K3STX

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: December 05, 2012, 09:25:29 AM »

The 2 day wait from the last log update is killing me!! BOTH of my Q's should be there.

paul
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: December 05, 2012, 10:20:56 AM »

The 2 day wait from the last log update is killing me!! BOTH of my Q's should be there.

paul

WAIT NO LONGER....... IT HAS BEEN UPDATED Grin.

73, Gene AF3Y
N8XI

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: December 05, 2012, 03:39:23 PM »

That's funny my 20M SSB & CW and 15M CW contacts are there but my 30M isn't.
Guess I worked a slim...and need to look for them there again.

But, I am pretty satisfied with what I have.

Would be nice to get an RTTY QSO tho'

Happy Hunting
73, Rick - N8XI
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: