Thanks everyone. I realise that trying the higher amp fuses is a nono, but it was all I had and was going to hit the off switch if the factory smoke was starting to find it's way out.
One thing I remember doing that morning ....well feel dumb telling everyone...but I was going between my 160 off center dipole and the tuner and my 80 meter resenant antenna. I have a DX engineering 8 position switch so it was just a mater of switching from 160 to 80. Turn switch on AT1500 tuner and hit the tuning pulser. I was running 30 watts on the TS590. Then when I had the tuner tuned I put the power up to 100 watts to check the swr again on both 160 and 80.
Listened for a bit then went to 160 and took the standby switch off on the amp. Keyed up and talked for 10 to 20 seconds, before I realised the exiter was at 100 watts instead of at 30 watts....see I ain't the sharpeest kkniffe in the drawwerr.
So later that evening when I turned everything on...nothing from the amp. That's when I blew the fuses.
Long story short I caused my amp to go south with dumb testing and being forgetfull.
I usually double check these things when I do testing between antennas and such, but for whatever reason I screwed up.
Leason learned. I also just recieved and email from RF Parts for the 572B-M3-TAY tubes. $209.70 shipped here to my location in Canada.
From reading info on K8JI's site it may pay to go with the better Talyor 572B's