Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Struggling with IP Sound  (Read 10838 times)
WD4ELG

Ignore
« on: December 05, 2012, 06:10:41 AM »

Hi All

I had IP sound working perfectly a few weeks ago, but now that I am on the road again...it's not working.

Win7 ultimate, IP-Sound v0.57a, RADMIN remote access software.

I am able to start IP-Sound, but I cannot access the options.  I see the icon in the "active programs" panel in the lower right, but neither right click mouse nor left click mouse opens the options.

Yesterday I had the same issue, and it eventually just popped up after 15 minutes and I was able to connect and set up and monitor the audio just fine.  Today, no luck.

I tried re-installing and still no success.

When I hover the mouse over the icon, it responds and confirms that it is IP-Sound.  The icon is red (not connected, as expected).

Thanks

Mark, WD4ELG
K4FX

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: January 07, 2013, 10:39:36 AM »

Mark,

I have IP-Sound and it works great here. I use VNC for sharing desktops and IP-Sound for Audio,

According to the user manual, when the icon is red, the remote is off-line or unreachable. Make sure you DCHP server has not assigned another IP to one of the PC's......that is what it sounds like.

Good luck

Bill K4FX
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: