Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Fraud alert Hiram Vazquez WV2H  (Read 3425 times)
KF7ONI

Ignore
« on: December 06, 2012, 08:53:16 AM »

I recently sent Hiram Vazqez WV2H of Forked River, NJ $520 for a Palstar 4k tuner, he accepted my postal order then said he lost the tuner.  I've not heard from him since, he will not answer his cell phone 732-484-3435 or his email  which was how he communicated during the sale.  I have started proceedings to prosecute him with a felony criminal act using the US Mail.
Anyone with dealings with this person beware or if you've had dealings with him I'd appreciate any  information. Angry
Sincerely
Leo Yudysky
KF7ONI

KF7ONI

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2012, 07:17:28 PM »

Smiley To all concerned Hiram has repaid me on this dealing in full , case closed.
N0MG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 15, 2012, 03:03:43 PM »

Hi - I as well seem to have been defrauded by WV2H and have also filed a complaint with the postal service. There does not seem to be a mechanism on QTH.COM to report this kind of abuse. I am not sure if I will get my money back since I did not get a certified letter but I have an email saying that he received my MO.
DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS MAN.
KB2CPW

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2012, 07:41:39 PM »

I have spoken to Hiram a few times, he is in my area. If I hear him again, I will contact him about this matter. He is a nice guy, hopefully he will rectify the situation with you.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: