Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A few beta users needed to stress test remote base mobile system  (Read 4686 times)
WB2DSH

Ignore
« on: November 26, 2012, 08:02:43 PM »

I'm working on a device that allows me to control my base radio via my cellphone.  I want to try selling a few - I know there's a few others like it out there - but hoping to be better on price and features.
Right now, I'd like to give (as in free) a few to some beta users - users that will give it a good work out, give me useful feedback, and talk it up.
At the base location, it connects to a phone line and uses caller id to pick up.  Using DTMF, you can set frequency, mode, etc.

If you are interested, I can email you the user manual for more info.  If you sound like you would make a good beta tester, I'll happily send one.
Thanks - Brian
NK7Z

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 27, 2012, 12:53:42 AM »

PM Sent

Thanks,
Dave
For reviews and setups see: http://www.nk7z.net
K0BG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 28, 2012, 02:37:40 PM »

There are already a couple of these devices on the market. Here is one: http://www.remoteshack.com What does yours do, that they can't?

MDNITERDER

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 04, 2012, 02:24:49 PM »

Well i think the key word he said was hoping to do better on price... Its like there are 100 different of Iphone speakers or bluetooth devices, Don't knock someone trying. I praise him.
VK5CQ

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2012, 11:04:21 AM »

Is this an App? (If so, & it's Android-based, I'm interested.)

Currently use EchoLink on small-sceen HTC ChaCha but also have S-E Xperia X10 & ASUS (& others' Android-based tablets, sans mobile phone function; considering Samsung Note II)
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: