Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Tower or Mast - Are they regarded as structures or accessories?  (Read 34387 times)
KC0QCQ

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: September 15, 2013, 08:48:50 AM »

The real answer to HOA rules is to never marry a woman who would force you to move in to such a place. I know that I didn't.
K6MGK

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: September 18, 2013, 03:23:40 PM »

I totally agree with KC0QCQ, its obvious if you live  in a HOA area your wife A. wears the pants in the family. B. does the ironing, and C. must be one hell of a good cook.
It amazes me to read about the complaints concerning HOA and you know what is ahead prior to signing the contract.

I thank God everyday I live in El Cajon, Ca and was granted a 55' tower....
KK4GGL

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: September 18, 2013, 05:42:46 PM »

Unfortunately, some of us do not get our tickets until we start finishing things we have started and stopped  throughout life, and already live in an HOA community. I have lived in a condo for over 15 years, and just got back into amateur radio last year. I now spend a lot of time looking for stealth antennas. It is a challenge... but then I'm also one QSL away from worked all continents :-)

Rick KK4GGL
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: