Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: PT0S final log update?  (Read 6565 times)
AF3Y

Ignore
« on: November 24, 2012, 07:36:18 AM »

Wonder when that final bit of info will be updated?  I have 20 and 80 meter QSOs there. (I hope).

Also, LOTW is not showing my upload of the 20th. I guess they ARE running 6 days behind.  If that is the case now, where will they be after this weekend. Sad

73, Gene AF3Y
N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2012, 07:53:48 AM »

From what I gather it takes them 3.5 days by boat to get back to Brazil. So we may not see the final log update until then or later.
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: November 25, 2012, 07:10:51 AM »

Got an email this morning from Chris, regarding the final log update from PT0S.  He said the guys had to leave the rocks promptly Friday morning, as evidenced by George's "short and to the point" final email.

They should have email access in Brazil the first of next week and probably will finalize the log then.

73, Gene AF3Y
N2RJ

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: November 27, 2012, 01:53:49 PM »

Final log update is in as the team has arrived back in Brazil. My 80m CW QSO showed up, yay!

LoTW will take a few days though.
AF3Y

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2012, 02:53:09 PM »

Yes sir!  All 4 of my QSOs are there...... 80, 40, 20 & 17 Grin.  Next time, I can shoot for 30m (IF there IS a next time Huh)

73, Gene AF3Y
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2012, 02:56:21 PM »

LoTW will take a few days though.

Priceless. Smiley
W2IRT

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 15, 2012, 07:51:21 PM »

Hey guys, just a reminder. With PT0S already on LoTW and everybody back safe and sound, please don't forget to send a donation even if you got your confirmations in via Logbook already. I'd almost forgotten and in starting my year end log review, I realized I hadn't sent anything. They have a link for donations. I don't need a card from them, but I absolutely wanted to send them a nice donation for making this a reality--and finally pulling me out on Topband! These two amazing amateurs deserve every bit of support they can get!

www.facebook.com/W2IRT
Night gathers and now my watch begins. It shall not end until I reach Top of the Honor Roll.
W6GX

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: December 15, 2012, 10:18:23 PM »

I still have one missing QSL in LoTW.  This particular QSO shows up in clublog but not LoTW.  Does anyone else have the same issue?  I've sent an e-mail to the team however I haven't received a reply.  I wonder if some of the uploaded logs to LoTW got deleted.

Jonathan W6GX
NU4B

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: December 16, 2012, 04:35:26 AM »

This was nice because I got the LoTW QSL and did my yearly DXCC application and now have credit for PY0/S all in just a few weeks. And my contribution was made with my QSL card request - also easy to do.

This was my first PY0/S (and only) QSO, so yes I do want the card.

Thanks PT0S team!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: