Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering  (Read 20623 times)
N8HMG

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: March 20, 2013, 06:38:23 PM »

I've made a number of purchases some big some small but have never been disappointed with the service.  I had an issue with an ALS1300 and DX engineering bent over backwards to get things resolved.  The amp was swapped out and is now one of my favorite pieces of equipment.  I live about 50 miles away and ordered about $75 worth of cables on a Friday afternoon and got delivery on Saturday morning FedEx with no shipping charges!  Wow! 
NK7Z

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: March 20, 2013, 07:05:48 PM »

DX Engineering is a class act...

Thanks,
Dave
For reviews and setups see: http://www.nk7z.net
K2OWK

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: March 21, 2013, 01:37:16 PM »

DX Engineering is the best company I have ever dealt with. Ordered some Coax on Monday, received it on Thursday with no charge for shipping. It does not get any better then this.

73s

K2OWK
K9MHZ

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: March 21, 2013, 07:00:28 PM »

Dittos all (except for the lone complaint) above about DX Exgineering....they are the gold standard in quality and service.

As for the $20 minimum complaint above.....really?  What can you get for less than $20 that would also make an online order worth it?  Yeah shop somewhere else, I'm sure DX Engineering will really feel the pinch if you don't order a PL-259 from them.  Maybe somebody like Radio Mart will help you.  Good grief.

KK4PFQ

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2013, 12:13:22 PM »

I started out wanting to say how impressed I was with DX Engineering's service but I would just be repeating all but one of the above entries.  My first 3 orders, all placed on a Monday and package in my hands by Thursday, well packed and quality products.  I'll be coming back here for future orders.  Thank you to all at DXE.

73's

Ed 
KQ6EA

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: April 13, 2013, 03:07:05 PM »

DX Engineering is definitely "Top Tier" in my book..

EVERY single item I've EVER purchased from them has been top-of-the-line quality, at a reasonable price, and with acceptable shipping times.

Since I always go with the "cheap" shipping, I certainly can't blame them for something getting here on a Monday instead of a Friday!

Their stainless U-bolts and V-bolts are (or should be!) the industry standard, and even simple items like element-to-boom and mast-to-boom plates are beautifully made, with NO sharp edges, and chamfered holes.

Great job, guys. You have a customer for life here!

Jim
N0IU

Ignore
« Reply #21 on: April 16, 2013, 03:53:38 AM »

Add another "fan for life" to DX Engineering's customer list. I recently replace two 100' runs and one 150' run of RG213 and their price for complete cable assemblies was less than what some other dealers charge for bulk cable and connectors!

Their catalog definitely goes on top of the pile!
N4KC

Ignore
« Reply #22 on: April 29, 2013, 09:29:11 AM »

Guess I'll join the chorus.  My son ordered a 25-foot coax jumper from DXE for his FM broadcast-band DXing setup.  It failed a few days later.  I checked and sure enough, the shield side was open but I could not tell which connector was the bad one. 

He emailed DXE and, other than being astounded that one of their installed connectors could be bad, they were most helpful.  They told him to cut off both connectors and send them back, keep the cable, and they would send him a new jumper.  Well, when I checked the individual connectors, one did have an intermittent connection to the shield side.  Frankly, I was astounded, too.  I had never gotten a bad cable, connector, balun, or anything else from them.

Still, they handled it perfectly, as they always have...

Don N4KC
www.n4kc.com
www.donkeith.com
(Author of the new book RIDING THE SHORTWAVES:
EXPLORING THE MAGIC OF AMATEUR RADIO)

WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #23 on: May 01, 2013, 09:37:26 AM »

Add me to the list - ordered my antenna and additional items on Sunday - got it Tuesday!  Next time I need anything, they will be my first place to shop.
KT4DLB

Ignore
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2013, 08:17:11 AM »

Can't say enough about DX Engineering. I will continue buying from them too!

Lamar
KK4NZO
SWL2002

Ignore
« Reply #25 on: May 14, 2013, 03:40:03 AM »

I buy all my antenna supplies from them.  They are a very good company. A+++ rating from me.
WA6MRK

Ignore
« Reply #26 on: May 17, 2013, 12:38:21 PM »

I have placed several orders for coax cable assemblies, ground braid cable assemblies, and radial wire materials over the past year and have always received topnotch products, shipped right away along with good email/tracking info.  It's a pleasure ordering from a company that provides high quality products coupled with first rate customer service.  I highly recommend doing business with DX Engineering!
W7HBP

Ignore
« Reply #27 on: May 22, 2013, 11:43:28 AM »

Like DX engineering. Hams making gear for hams. I purchased a new Ameritron AL80B from them, they had the best price on it and shipping was free. Killer deal, as it weighs in at at 48 lbs plus the tube was shipped seperatley. No complains here from me.

ARRL Life Member|QRZ Life Member
WI8P

Ignore
« Reply #28 on: May 26, 2013, 10:29:00 AM »

I doubt anyone can beat these guys!  I ordered some stuff, including a G5 tower base from them online, Friday (as in Memorial Weekend Friday!) evening, and Fedex delivered everything Saturday, just after noon!  They are amazing!  Grin Grin Grin
KC8Y

Ignore
« Reply #29 on: May 31, 2013, 05:36:56 PM »

DX Engrg. is great to deal with Smiley

I've ordered items from them, years ago.  Even then, they always treated me in a professional way.  I live only about 40-miles from them.

Like the no-charge for order(s) above $ 100

Maybe some of the other sellers could learn from them in treating customers
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: