Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: DX Engineering  (Read 21622 times)
VY2DA

Ignore
« on: December 12, 2012, 12:17:10 PM »

Over the past several years I have ordered several items from DX Engineering and have always found their products to be of first class quality and engineering. Ordering was a breeze using their on-line ordering process and once the order was made an acknowledgement message was almost immediate advising the order had been received and would be processed shortly. The following day I received a message advising the order had been shipped. Five days later the order was received which was almost "light speed" considering the package had to cross border from USA to Canada and then be transported to the east coast (Prince Edward Island) which usually adds a couple of days in the shipping process as compared to items shipped from the USA to central Canada. The order arrived in such short order I was able to repair my 80 meter inverted vee antenna before any winter weather set in here.

On a previous order I accidentally stripped the bolt threads on a element to boom bracket clamp and contacted the folks at DX Engineering to order another clamp. With no questions asked they sent me a new bracket clamp used on my old KLM KT34-A Antenna with no charge for the clamp or shipping. This bracket clamp is of a unique design and not readily available locally so I was very pleased that the DX Engineering people will go out of their way to help customers.

It is a pleasure dealing with a company like DX Engineering when you know the ordered product is of high quality, excellent design and their attention to customer concerns and satisfaction is paramount. It is also gratifying that DX Engineering solicits feed-back from customers whether good or bad so they can, if possible,  improve their  products and customer relations even further.

VY2DA

WN2C

Ignore
« Reply #1 on: December 15, 2012, 06:08:46 PM »

Ordered some split cores on the 12th and delivered on the 15th.  What more can you ask for?

Thanks DX Engineering!!   Smiley

de  wn2c  Rick
WD4ELG

Ignore
« Reply #2 on: December 16, 2012, 01:43:09 AM »

ALWAYS outstanding customer support.  Fan for LIFE here.
NK7Z

Ignore
« Reply #3 on: December 16, 2012, 07:58:26 AM »

Same here...  Always good service, and always good people...  I just ordered 150 feet of the 400MAX they sell for a new tower project, the free postage is wonderful!!
73's

Thanks,
Dave
For reviews and setups see: http://www.nk7z.net
W5RHR

Ignore
« Reply #4 on: December 17, 2012, 02:18:08 PM »

I am another satisfied customer, and last week I had the opportunity to receive first rate technical service from them.
I called to order a tilt over base for a Cushcraft MA 160V vertical, and rather than just take the order we started talking about the antenna and some errors concerning adding radials and lowering the SWR. We discussed several technical aspects and options, and I wound up  adding  the DXE loading coil to my order.

We spent quite a while on his nickle on the phone. I received the parts I ordered promptly, and  deployed the mount and coil with the expected results.

They are my go to place for unique solutions to antennas and the like.
AB4D

Ignore
« Reply #5 on: December 18, 2012, 09:50:07 AM »

Similar to the other posters, I too have had nothing but good experiences when purchasing from DX Engineering.  I recently purchased a Boom Plate and Clamps, to beef up components that failed on a new 40 meter beam.  DX Engineering's cast aluminum super clamps are far superior to anything I've used.  The muffler style clamps that most antenna companies supply may be good for smaller antennas, with a boom no more than 20 feet, but when your dealing with bigger antennas, you really need the good stuff.  DX Engineering has the good stuff. Wink

K8TS

Ignore
« Reply #6 on: December 27, 2012, 07:05:58 PM »

I can not say enough for the service of DX  Engineering!  I too had some problems with an MA160V, and I called them a couple to times when I got confused.  They provided first hand suggestions, and solutions that made my project go together right.  Their return policy is terricik (a lot better than my spelling too!).  I misordered a part, and they advised me of every step they took as it happened in the process.  I ordered an antenna on a Friday evening, (web said it was in stock and would ship Monday)  I had it it in my grubby hands on Wednesday.  They advise you of any backorder situations, and just down right treat you as their only customer.  My MFJ, AES, Ham Outlet, etc catalogs are now collecting dust.  I can get the same or better product (and some unique) from DXE as from any of those others.  What more can I say?
Dale K8TS
WA8H

Ignore
« Reply #7 on: January 03, 2013, 10:58:15 AM »

I recently ordered a MFJ-936b loop tuner, the MFJ-59 antenna kit and some coax. I didn't realize they're only 20 miles away. Service was great. I will definitely order from them again. Really nice people to deal with.

Glenn WA8H 73
N8IL

Ignore
« Reply #8 on: January 21, 2013, 04:14:50 PM »

I recently purchased several DX Engineering products and I have to say I am earnestly impressed with the sales support, product quality, and service. The fit and finish is excellent, and the documentation is thorough. Their products have been instrumental in improving my receiver performance. I look forward to a continued relationship with the company and it's products!

Neil  N8IL   Grin
KB1NXE

Ignore
« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2013, 01:54:52 PM »

Even 8 Foot Fiberglass pole are shipped and delivered in mere days.  What more would you ask for?
N4NYY

Ignore
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2013, 06:37:26 PM »

Top notch service from them whenever I used them.
K8GU

Ignore
« Reply #11 on: February 05, 2013, 05:40:48 AM »

Not only does the 8-ft fiberglass arrive fast, the shipping is practically free.
K9OJT

Ignore
« Reply #12 on: February 07, 2013, 06:14:37 AM »

I do not like the $20 minimum order BS!

I will use other vendors who appreciate every order.

Mike AC8IR
K5UAK

Ignore
« Reply #13 on: March 18, 2013, 03:43:27 PM »

I ordered a 5BTV antenna from DX Engineering and a couple of weeks later ordered the tilt base. 

The service was excellent and the products were top quality, especially the tilt base.  It was extremely rugged and worked much better than I had even dreamed it would.

DX engineering has first rate products at good prices, extremely fast delivery, and reasonable shipping cost.

K5UAK
W4AK

Ignore
« Reply #14 on: March 20, 2013, 10:21:11 AM »

Hey Folks at DX-Engineering!

Just a small note for all the folks at DX-Engineering..  I have received the Antenna Rope, RG/11U, all in perfect condition.  Thanks so much for your prompt attention, it's most appreciated!!  My experience with your company is, and always been "top-notch" in my book!  Cheers...

Yours truly,
--Bill Sims, W4AK--
Pages: [1] 2 Next   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: