Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Wouxun software  (Read 14080 times)
KE5JPP

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: December 27, 2012, 08:17:15 AM »

Dennis, Just put that self-appointed thread cop on ignore--then you won't have to look at his twaddle.  73!

Take your own advice, please!

Gene
KE5JPP

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: December 27, 2012, 08:19:47 AM »

Microsoft Windows - Always under construction!

How is this at all helpful to the original poster's question?

Gene

Because EVERY time windows "upgrades", users spend MONTHS picking up the pieces and begging for updated drivers, etc.  ERGO it is ALWAYS under construction.

BTW Gene, how is your reply, to my reply, at all helpful to the original poster's question?

It's the manufacturer's responsibility, not Microsoft,  to make sure that they have updated drivers for Windows.  It's not like they have not had years of warning.  Most manufacturers have made sure their drivers work on Windows 8.  It is only the minority of manufacturers who have lagged behind because of their incompetence, indifference, or laziness.

NONE of your responses are helpful at all.

Gene

And, once again, your response was also not helpful at all.  Having worked with computers for over 35 years, I can attest that writing drivers is not a trivial exercise.  Your calling the manufacturers incompetent, indifferent or lazy surely must stem from your lack of personal experience in this process.  Otherwise, you are simply ignorant.

Your response is the most ignorant one in this thread.  It's funny how the majority of manufacturers have managed to update their drivers to support Windows 8 before Windows 8 was officially released.  Only the lazy or indifferent manufacturers have not.

Gene

If my response is "ignorant" then, your response to it MUST come in a close second.  Happy Holidays Gene!

So no comments on how most manufacturers have managed to release Windows 8 drivers?  Typical...  When presented with facts, resort to name calling and whining.

BTW, I am the only one in this thread that has offered any solutions to the original poster's question.  All you guys have offered is noise and nonsense!
Gene
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: