Support the site
The eHam Team
Advertising Info
Vision Statement
About eHam.net

Home   Help Search  
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LoTW delay  (Read 2517 times)
EI2GLB

Ignore
« Reply #15 on: January 05, 2013, 05:14:48 AM »

Seems it was on a go slow all night but it has kicked into gear now.

from 12-1pm it removed 2.5 million QSO's from the Queue lets hope it continues at that speed

Trevor
EI2GLB
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #16 on: January 05, 2013, 06:17:36 AM »

I am not sure what you are seeing.

In the past 10 hours 51 minutes only 97,471 QSO records have been entered into the system. 716 User files have been processed.

The Logbook Queue Status page display is broken.
N7SMI

Ignore
« Reply #17 on: January 05, 2013, 07:05:10 AM »

Yep, something is DEFINITELY broken. The queue now shows as empty, but nothing has been added to LoTW since 0530 UTC, about 10 hours ago.

This is why you don't do major upgrades on Friday evening.
KE8G

Ignore
« Reply #18 on: January 05, 2013, 07:18:24 AM »

Yep, something is DEFINITELY broken. The queue now shows as empty, but nothing has been added to LoTW since 0530 UTC, about 10 hours ago.

This is why you don't do major upgrades on Friday evening.

Yep, that is why we ALWAYS did ANY upgrade on a Tuesday, after 9:00 PM, in order to impact the least amount of users and (if needed) back it out before folks would start using the system again the next morning.

BUT, I think one of the reasons they may have put the fix in Friday, is due to all the armchair quarterbacks second guessing everything the ARRL does!  If they had announced all was ready to implement, then waited until next week, folks would have griped about the delay! "Darned if they do, damned if they don't!"

73 de Jim KE8G
K8CMO

Ignore
« Reply #19 on: January 05, 2013, 08:04:25 AM »

Did anyone else have this problem?  When LOTW was down for scheduled maintenance this past weekend for 5 hours and when it came back up my Trusted QSL certificate was no longer there.  I could still log into my account and could download reports but could not upload logs anymore.  I applied for a new certificate but have not received a response yet. 
AB8MA

Ignore
« Reply #20 on: January 05, 2013, 11:20:18 AM »

What's New with Logbook of The World

Jan 5, 2012: LoTW's log processing is offline.  Website access remains open.

This is like the nice diner with doors open, lights on, but the stove's cold and the cook's quit. Smiley
Pages: Prev 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: